Megan's Diary - Start of a New Chapter

Glad you are feeling a little better hun x x

its really great that you are feeling better today!!! its definatly not easy and added stress just makes it harder to be 100% but if you have the strength to get through the day the next will be easier even just a little stay strong megan you will get there x x x

Nice to hear you are feeling better.
Emma x

Glad today is a better day hun. Hope the situation get resolved soon too xx

I know i shouldnt be but i have been weighing myself most days this week. according to my scales i am down about 6 pounds from last friday. So i hope that by tomorrow i have a good loss at the pharmacy. however i always weigh myself at home naked and by the time i get to the pharmacy im 2lb heavier fully dressed.
I really hope i have a good loss this week. the feeling when you see the scales have gone down is a better feeling than any food can give you. xxx

I'm dreadful for weighing myself. I was 3lb down from Monday when I weighed this morning. Hoping for 4-5 off now by Monday's weigh in. Fingers crossed!

Good luck for tomorrow. Sounds like it'll be a good one :D

xx

6 lbs off :D

Am very pleased. am down below 16 stone now :D

16lbs altogether!!!!!! wooo hooooooooooooooooooo

Well done Megan.. Absolutely brilliant x x

I have just noticed,, We started on the same day.. I will be watching you to see how well i have to do!! lol

You have reached your 2nd mini goal to, with nearly a week to go.. Congratulations x x

6 lbs off :D

Am very pleased. am down below 16 stone now :D

16lbs altogether!!!!!! wooo hooooooooooooooooooo

That's brilliant Megan, you've had such a difficult week too :( best of luck with the next one!xx

That's brilliant Megan :) Really pleased for you, especially as you've had a difficult week. Well done! :D xx

i am sooooooooooo craving a chinese.... i am 3 seconds from dialling and ordering for delivery... .HELP!

NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO NO!!! You don't really need it, and you will regret it!!

Have a bath, drink water, do anything but please please don't do it!!! x x x

Come on hun.. you have done so so well, don't ruin it now x x x

:( I go from so high to so low these days and that really worries me. i think i am going to have to start taking the anti-depressants. I ordered last night. i ate half of it and then went and made myself sick. :( i am pathetic really.

I then went to bed and cried for hours about how crap this year has been...with my marriage break up etc.
feel like **** today as i didnt sleep much and any sleep i did get wasnt great. well today is a new day. have to pick myself up and keep going.

ooooppps im so sorry i said a bad word and i didnt realise that the forum automatically puts stars to blank it out!! apologies!!xx

Megan, you are not pathetic.. you are human hun x x x

You have been through a hell of a lot, and this diet is hard at the best of times.

I agree with Daisy.. today is a new day.. You can do this, and we will help you all we can x x x

i dont know if i can do it girls. this high/low is not good for me and im not sure if i was always like this and the diet is emphasising it , or if the diet is making me like this. was working for a few hours this morning so i couldnt think about food but then on teh way home in the car all i could think was food food food food food food

It would be such a shame if you had to stop tfr, but your mental and physical health MUST come first....

Could you not have a word with your pharmacist and see if you could do refeed indefinitely, so you are still eating but losing weight too... You might find this may be enough to keep you going, or it may even kick start you into thinking that tfr is worth another shot...

You have done really well so far, but you have to do what is best for you x x x

How are you getting on Megan? xx

Hiya

well i had a pretty bad weekend to be honest. i ATE ALL WEEKEND!!! GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i am fully back on it now. But i think i am going to use up what shakes i have left and speak to the pharmacist this week about other options.

In other news, i have come to the decision over the weekedn that i am moving back in with my mum and dad. and i also started taking the anti depressants.

i havent decided what to do about the diet yet.

Back