Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

Yeah thats it. Its withdrawls from all the bad stuff. Maybe take some paracetamol? When i done exante i had a terrible headache for first 4 days. xx

kaceyboo said:
Yeah thats it. Its withdrawls from all the bad stuff. Maybe take some paracetamol? When i done exante i had a terrible headache for first 4 days. xx

What she said ^^^^ :D

I've just taken some & waiting for it to kick in. It'd be good if I can just stop drinking them altogether after this. Can't be doing me any good & they're expensive :(

Starving :( :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too. I just drank a pint of water and i feel abit better. Going to have another pack abouy half 5.

Hurry the f**k up ketosis lol xx

kaceyboo said:
Me too. I just drank a pint of water and i feel abit better. Going to have another pack abouy half 5.

Hurry the f**k up ketosis lol xx

I second that! :') xxx

Just had chilli and broccoli. I really enjoyed it. 200g of broccoli is quite alot too. Another pint of water and im full to the brim. Just my bar left for tonight. x

I just cooked real spag bol for those who can and had my spag bol pack at the same time. I don't know what it was that I ate but I think I enjoyed it :D Was a seriously strong flavour. Had mushrooms and broc with it, I feel satisfied. Got a strawberry shake for tonight and peppermint tea. All good so far :)

So it looks like day 2 is going to be tough. You are doing great guys. X

kaceyboo said:
Just had chilli and broccoli. I really enjoyed it. 200g of broccoli is quite alot too. Another pint of water and im full to the brim. Just my bar left for tonight. x

Sounds really nice. I bought a 1kg bag of frozen broccoli and cauliflower before and a load of mushrooms to add to meals. Looking forward to my spaghetti bolognese in a couple of hours. My headache still hasn't gone :(

kaceyboo said:
Oh no. Try and get an early night hun xx

Thanks, think I might do! Been fine all day but I'm struggling now. Not good.

Day 2 sucks :(

emms31 said:
Day 2 sucks :(

You having a bad one too?

Right day 3 is going to kick day 2s butt. Stick in ladies it will soon be bedtime xx

kaceyboo said:
You having a bad one too?

Right day 3 is going to kick day 2s butt. Stick in ladies it will soon be bedtime xx

Very true! It's meant to get easier after tomorrow. We can do this :) xox

Yeah it can't be worse lol

Just about to have my tea then a large coke 0 walk my pup and bed I'm so tired but no headache thankfully

Day 3 you best be a good one

emms31 said:
Yeah it can't be worse lol

Just about to have my tea then a large coke 0 walk my pup and bed I'm so tired but no headache thankfully

Day 3 you best be a good one

Me too, spag bol for me tonight then might watch tv for an hour. Good on you for walking the pup. I've just had no energy to do anything. Keep me posted on how you find tomorrow. Im sure I'll be on here moaning...keeps me distracted!

Megna92 said:
Me too, spag bol for me tonight then might watch tv for an hour. Good on you for walking the pup. I've just had no energy to do anything. Keep me posted on how you find tomorrow. Im sure I'll be on here moaning...keeps me distracted!

I'll be here with you lol

I grilled two large portobello mushrooms with garlic and had my spag on top .. Not bad woul have again but bugger me it's spicy :D

Day 3 bring it on

Back