Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

Ive resisted the scales so far. Dying to sp but not going to. Placed another order today. Hubby says my breath is rank so i think ketosis is on its way x

kaceyboo said:
Ive resisted the scales so far. Dying to sp but not going to. Placed another order today. Hubby says my breath is rank so i think ketosis is on its way x

Mine isn't great either...so fingers crossed. I order those ketostix things at the weekend and they still haven't arrived :( x

I'm sat sipping my first shake of the day and it's my fave so far. Cafe latte with extra coffee. Beautiful. Starbucks frappucino eat your heart out :D

Oh havent tried that one yet. Sounds lovely. Im just getting ready to go to town. Really cant be bothered plus my mouth tastes like **** lol. Wont be speaking to no one down the nursery haha x

kaceyboo said:
Oh havent tried that one yet. Sounds lovely. Im just getting ready to go to town. Really cant be bothered plus my mouth tastes like **** lol. Wont be speaking to no one down the nursery haha x

Makes too of us then. I'm keeping quiet today. Bleughhhhhhhhj.

kaceyboo said:

Ha ha. I reckon I've had death breath the whole time I've been dieting. Told the OH about the bad breath side effect and he said 'no change there then'...love you too! Git :D

Hello mushroom pasta .... I <3 you!!!

My fav by far I could live on this and probably will lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emms31 said:
Hello mushroom pasta .... I <3 you!!!

My fav by far I could live on this and probably will lol

Oooooh can't wait to try :)

LauraLooLa said:
Oooooh can't wait to try :)

It's smaller than the others and I put too much water in it but it's lush

emms31 said:
It's smaller than the others and I put too much water in it but it's lush

I agree! Put a load of mushrooms in to bulk it up and it's perfect! :)

I plan to live on the mushroom :)

Anyone tried the macaroni yet??

Think I might steer of the meat based ones

emms31 said:
I plan to live on the mushroom :)

Anyone tried the macaroni yet??

Think I might steer of the meat based ones

I'm having the macaroni later on so I will let you know how it is! :)

Spicy spaghetti get in my belly. Nom Nom Nom. Loved it. Strangely not spicy at all whereas the normal spag bol is. Strange :D
Mac n cheese later and a choc cereal shake. Fingers crossed for those.

LauraLooLa said:
Spicy spaghetti get in my belly. Nom Nom Nom. Loved it. Strangely not spicy at all whereas the normal spag bol is. Strange :D
Mac n cheese later and a choc cereal shake. Fingers crossed for those.

Everyone has said that, how weird! I've not ordered any chocolate shakes...hate chocolate milkshake and chocolate ice cream (I know...I'm not human) so didn't want to risk it.

I've just had the choc praline bar cut up into tiny pieces and I'm sipping a can of coke zero. Love it...it's like my daily treat. The nicest bar I've had so far!

I need to put a new order in soon and I need to try the mac and spicy spaghetti before I do but don't want to be left short for the weekend eeeekkk

Favourite so far ladies??

I'm having the crispy vanilla shake tonight but with less water to make pudding

emms31 said:
I need to put a new order in soon and I need to try the mac and spicy spaghetti before I do but don't want to be left short for the weekend eeeekkk

Favourite so far ladies??

I'm having the crispy vanilla shake tonight but with less water to make pudding

My favourite is the mushroom pasta...but saying that I've only tried that and the spag bol. I'm not overly fussed on the vanilla caramel shakes, but the crispy vanilla is nicer. I find that if they're too thick they taste salty...and if they're too thin they're disgusting. I use my milk allowance in them, find that makes them nicer :) according to the menu I've prepared (sad I know) my 2 remaining meals today will be chili and the cottage pie (not the macaroni like I thought...saving that for Thursday). So shall keep everyone updated. Can't imagine the cottage pie will be up to scratch but will have to wait and see.

How's everyone finding day 3 so far? Xox

kaceyboo said:
Apart from being tired day 3 has been the best so far. How u finding it? X

I'm the same...think its been the easiest so far. Gonna keep myself busy and I'm planning on going to see that new Johnny Depp film at about half 5. Gonna be tricky avoiding popcorn etc but I reckon I can handle it....especially if you resisted that sausage roll! (Think I read that somewhere) xox

Back