Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

Eeek, just at the station waiting for my train, very excited with a little bit of mum guilt mingled in! I've only ever left her when I've been in hosp or the one time we both stayed in a hotel for the night. Her and Daddy are going to have a party tonight :D she was saying, 'can we have pizza, and yemonade and dancing...with daddy...and you?' Noooo. Just Daddy. 'ok...and you?'. Too much cuteness!
How's you today? Feeling good? Ketosis?! X

Aww have a great time! She is too cute.

Im at work today and thats me just had first pack. I think ive got the flu but i just keep dosing myself up. So dont know whether its ketosis or because im ill im not hungry. But either works for me lol

Have a brill night, want to hear all about it xx

How drunk was I last night? This drunk

ForumRunner_20130106_142726.png

Eyes closed drunk! Ha. I don't even remember taking this pic. Oh dear. Awesome night. Saw so many people from my past, all the good ones thankfully :D not looking forward to the train journey hone though! X

Things were going so well and now its all fooked up :-(. Made it to day 4 with the flu by taking paracetamol all the time but yesterday at work finished me off :-(. Was such a busy day and i felt like my stomach was burning and i was going to have sickness and runs, managed to drag myself through my shift, came home weak as a kitten and thought i would have some chicken and see if that helped, it didnt. So after 4 hours on couch i gave in and had a slice of toast to see if that would settle my stomach, didnt work and im on the couch full of flu and feeling sick as a dog :-(. Need to get better before i go back on packs. Its not good taking painkillers on an empty stomach and working an 8 hour mega busy shift on 200cals. Feel sad but in a couple of days i will be back!. I have made a decision though i think im going back to slim and save. Really cant stand LL packs x

Awww hun, it sounds awful and for what it's worth I think you did the right thing. You clearly need to get better. How are you feeling today? Any better? X

Still feeling like ****. Steves off today so im just taking it easy. Hoping to be back on slim and save tomorrow. Really was focused this time which is frustrating. You know when youve been ill and the last thing youve eaten makes you feel sick when you think of it, well everytime i go into kitchen i see my LL packs and they literally make me gag looking at them. Wierdo lol

I know exactly that feeling, I've not been near ham & pineapple pizza since I was about 10 for that reason! Feel the same about red aftershock too :D
Hope you get to take it easy today. Let Steve be your slave ;) X

Hey :) feeling soooo much better today apart from a cough so back on the wagon tomorrow. Cant wait!! Just placed another order too, hows you today mrs? Xx

Yay, so glad you're feeling better. I'm so grumpy today having post xmas/new year/night out excitement comedown I think :)
But it's one of those silly moods that's making me question everything, doubt myself and want to drink lots of wine...do I sound mental right now?! :D

Feeling like I need to go back on s&s, never going to get to goal blah blah blah, yet when I'm in a good mood I'm really pleased with what I've achieved and keep thinking of upping my goal to 10st 5 just so I've got a 'healthy' BMI because I'm not that bothered about getting to 10st. However today I'm vile and have loads left to lose! Doesn't help that it's totm and I'm a tool :D x

I'm in a much better mood today. I used my calories on wine :D going to avoid the scales til Saturday, silly to stress about them during totm anyway!
So, how are you? How's it going? X

Glad your in a better mood :). Im fine, just catching up on CBB drinking my water. Kids are at school, Maisie snoozing and Steves in bed so a nice peaceful morning for me.

Day 1 of s&s woop. Ive lost 5lbs since last Wed so good wee start xx

5lbs off already is excellent. Woop!

Paula is mad as a box of frogs isn't she?! I have to keep looking away when she's having a rant :D

That does sound like a lovely morning. Matt decided to invite his Mum to stay this weekend so I need to get organised but can't really be bothered! X

I actually like Speidi! Paula is an eejit lol. Think she will go tonight. Housework yuk! Im onto my 3rd load of washing x

Well the wonderful thing is normally he invites his Mum and them sits back while I do all the work, however thanks to my lovely op I'm not allowed to stretch too much, vacuuming is a particular no no so I'm just doing the bits I'm allowed too. Ha. (I'm choosing to forget the fact that I lugged my case around at the weekend and danced like a maniac!)

Well the wonderful thing is normally he invites his Mum and them sits back while I do all the work, however thanks to my lovely op I'm not allowed to stretch too much, vacuuming is a particular no no so I'm just doing the bits I'm allowed too. Ha. (I'm choosing to forget the fact that I lugged my case around at the weekend and danced like a maniac!)

Pmsl i like your style! X

Hiya hun, how's it going? Enjoying s&s more? X

Back