Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

I've just placed an order...

Yes way. Oops. Been thinking about it for a few days now. I just want to be done.
Only for about 10 days. Maybe a week. Shift the last bit then crack on with maintaining. Eek.
(Really I'm just doing it to support you, that's how nice I am :D )

Ok, so here's something that wouldn't have happened 9 months ago, I seem to have got myself an admirer! Ha ha. Help!
He's a friend of my besties fella, met him at the weekend. He was hilarious and ridiculously flirty straight away but I thought he was joking, he still might be but he's getting a bit much. Obviously I'm spoken for and even if I wasn't I def wouldn't (not my type at all...poor bloke!). He added me on facebook and is messaging me constantly. Like I said he's really funny but some of the things he's saying are a bit much and I can't tell if he's serious or not. He's just offered to come and pick me up, it's a 3 hour round trip!
How do I tell him to do one without being mean?! He really could just be messing but he could get me into trouble! :D X

I was thinking that, or just not replying anymore, but I'll probably have to see him again in a few weeks! Awkward! Ha.
I've just been looking back through our messages and it's so funny how one sided it is, it's like we are having 2 separate conversations. I'm going to get my mate to check if he's serious or not. I could just be that up myself I assume anyone who talks to me is after me :D X

Ha. Yes. Very hot. Sat here in my Mickey Mouse onesie :D

How are you getting on? X

Struggled big time last night. Really need to keep focused especially because its the weekend and i have lovely wine in the fridge lol. Maisie decided that she was getting up at 5am wee monster. On the plus side its payday so im heading into town this morning to get Maisie some 12-18month stuff. My baby is getting big lol.xx

My delivery came this morning so I will be joining you on Monday, we can suffer together :D
Just think, I've been dieting for 10 months on the 20th and I'll be nearly at 5 stone gone (hopefully), you stick to s&s and you'll have that gone in half the time. I got excited for you then! Remind me why I did this the long way?!
Bless your little big girl! Mia's still in 18-24 months and she's 3 next week :D

Aww wee dinky. Tbh i think half the stuff is going to be too big. Shes inbetween sizes the now, hate that.

Woohoo for Monday. Xx

I hate the inbetweeny-ness (new word). Mia has no bum whatsoever so needs things small on her waist but her legs are getting long, she's going go struggle, belts will be needed :) X

It's Monday! X

Fine ta. Hungry and headachey but not bad. Ready for day 2 :D
How's you? X

Stick a fork in me...I'm done! :D X

Back