Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

emms31 said:
You girls are the best :)

Think it's cos I know it's the weekend and everyone is eating fish and chips in front of me ... Barstards lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lmao! Everyone is having bbqs here grrr x

I won't even tell you what my OH came home with. Let's just say I had to sit on my hands til he was done. Grrr. It's annoying because I'm not even a little bit hungry but want to eat nice things. Oh well. X

LauraLooLa said:
I won't even tell you what my OH came home with. Let's just say I had to sit on my hands til he was done. Grrr. It's annoying because I'm not even a little bit hungry but want to eat nice things. Oh well. X

Exactly! Thats the thing there is no hunger involved at all which is the most annoying thing xx

Just checking, coke zero is ok isnt it? Its going to be my weekend treat wee coke zero with my bar in the.evening xx

Hope so, I've been drinking it, it's on the list on the website x

Just had the vanilla shake as a pud and genuinely could not believe how thick and filling it was. I feel a bit sick from fullness! It was like eating thick cake mixture. Felt so naughty :D

Sorry if I answer this twice it just crashed on me. Lol. Just less water, I did it bit by bit so not too sure but was less than 100ml. Was really surprised by the texture. Really was like a rich pudding. Might give other flavours a go tomorrow. Thinking crispy choc because that's my least fave. X

I do this too it's like angel delight :)

I've been out all afternoon so catching up on what's been going on. Only just having my last pack. The chili with shallots (as recommended) and some mushrooms. Delicious!!!!
Is everyone ok? Xxx

Well done in this week you guys, hang in there over the weekend
X

Morning lovely people. Day 6 woop. On ma way to work not so woop. Have a lovely s&s day xxx

It's the weekend. Woop? Hmmm, maybe not :D I have every faith that we are all going to be fab. Not long til weigh in now. Eek! X

RebekahR said:
Well done in this week you guys, hang in there over the weekend
X

Awww thank you. I just keep telling myself that it's not forever, it's so worth it and anything I want now will still be around when I'm done...to have a tiny bite of every now and again :D x

emms31 said:
I do this too it's like angel delight :)

How are you today chick? Feeling better? X

LauraLooLa said:
How are you today chick? Feeling better? X

Morning lovelies

I'm ok today much brighter :) woke up with a stonking headache but think I'm just dehydrated so having a brew a big glass of water and trying the porridge too today

Have lost another 11/4 pounds do weighing in at a total of -9.5lbs since Monday which I'm mega pleased at :D

How are all my diet buddy's doing? Can't wait for your weigh ins I'm excited to see how you girls have done xx

emms31 said:
Morning lovelies

I'm ok today much brighter :) woke up with a stonking headache but think I'm just dehydrated so having a brew a big glass of water and trying the porridge too today

Have lost another 11/4 pounds do weighing in at a total of -9.5lbs since Monday which I'm mega pleased at :D

How are all my diet buddy's doing? Can't wait for your weigh ins I'm excited to see how you girls have done xx

Wow. That's amazing. Think I'm going to let the side down I'll be happy as long as it's a loss though. 1lb would be great, 4 or 5 would be fab, I think I'd pass out if it was 9.5! :D feeling good. Just had porridge didn't like it today! :( oh well. X

LauraLooLa said:
Wow. That's amazing. Think I'm going to let the side down I'll be happy as long as it's a loss though. 1lb would be great, 4 or 5 would be fab, I think I'd pass out if it was 9.5! :D feeling good. Just had porridge didn't like it today! :( oh well. X

Course you won't let the side down I'm rooting for a big loss for you :)

Porridge was interesting lets pit it that way lol

Laura be positive girl! You've done fab all week. We all have!

My ketostix have arrived...definitely in ketosis girlies! Not that I didn't already know (ahem dog breath) but yay!!

Back