Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

Oh I am well jel :D

The mac is lush I'm so glad I ordered mostly mac and shroom pasta :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emms31 said:
The mac is lush I'm so glad I ordered mostly mac and shroom pasta :)

I agree...just had the spag bol and would have rather gone without. It's the one I've ordered most of :(

We defo have the same taste megs lol

Could you not sell it on eBay and buy what you like?

emms31 said:
Could you not sell it on eBay and buy what you like?

Could do but that requires effort haha! I'll just space them out :) I'm loving the shakes though. I thought I'd be more of a meals girl but evidently not! :')

So ladies have we all had another good day? Hope so x

LauraLooLa said:
So ladies have we all had another good day? Hope so x

Such an emotional day..one minute I'm like "I could do this diet plan for weeksss wooo" then the next like "just give me a bag of malteasers already."

Determined not to give in :(

You had a good day lovely? X

What day you in megs?

I'm having a good day some hunger but ignored it :)

How about you? Xx

Quite a good day. Every fooking advert is food though, that really gettings on my wick. Xx

Awww bless ya. You can totes do this! Maltesers will still be there in a few months...for you to have in moderation every now and again :D you know it's going to be worth it. I've had a good day thanks. The sun is making it all easier I think x

kaceyboo said:
Quite a good day. Every fooking advert is food though, that really gettings on my wick. Xx

They really are! Not fair. Bloody subway advert! X

Friggin KFC advert gets me every time!!

I bloody love hot wings the wee devils

I've been thinking the same about the adverts!!! :') what are we like!
I'm on day 4...slowly getting there :) x

Day 4 has been ok for me :) my friend said I was in a lovely mood today which obviously means I'm either a cow all the time or I've been a ***** troll from hell the last 3 days or all of the above

emms31 said:
Day 4 has been ok for me :) my friend said I was in a lovely mood today which obviously means I'm either a cow all the time or I've been a ***** troll from hell the last 3 days or all of the above

Lol!

Im in a great mood too. Love it! Xxxx

This is the first diet I have genuinely felt I could keep this up for a period of time :)

Providing I avoid the mince based packs lol

Bring on my delivery this week :)

emms31 said:
This is the first diet I have genuinely felt I could keep this up for a period of time :)

Providing I avoid the mince based packs lol

Bring on my delivery this week :)

Same :) just think I need to get into my second week. Once it becomes a definite routine I'll be fine x

Morning lovelies

I'm really hungry today :( I'm worried how I'll cope at the weekend but I'm totally determined to do this and hopefully my packs will come today :)
Only lost 1/4 of a pound yesterday but I'm not going to let me get down as I've achieved so much already

How you all doing?

Back