Megs Munching Misery!!!

Morning Meg,
How's your head? Have a good weekend hun x

Hi ladies! Headache gone and determined to rock this weekend :D you all ok? Xxx

Megna92 said:
Hi ladies! Headache gone and determined to rock this weekend :D you all ok? Xxx

Woop! All good thanks. Sipping my coke zero, living the life :D my tum is still a bit weird so have decided to treat it with a bit of tuna tonight instead of a pack. Very excited! :D x

LauraLooLa said:
Woop! All good thanks. Sipping my coke zero, living the life :D my tum is still a bit weird so have decided to treat it with a bit of tuna tonight instead of a pack. Very excited! :D x

Oooooh lovely! I don't trust myself yet! Give me another week or so :)
Take it easy lovely! Xox

Today's been so boring. Had 3 packs so far today and I'm absolutely starving. I feel down in the dumps and it's right now that I'd go buy a load of junk food.
Can't be bothered making my last meal pack so gonna make a shake into a pudding. Serious sweet tooth right now.

I'm currently in bed watching Harry Potter. I have a wild Saturday night ahead....

Megna92 said:
Today's been so boring. Had 3 packs so far today and I'm absolutely starving. I feel down in the dumps and it's right now that I'd go buy a load of junk food.
Can't be bothered making my last meal pack so gonna make a shake into a pudding. Serious sweet tooth right now.

I'm currently in bed watching Harry Potter. I have a wild Saturday night ahead....

Awwww hun. Whilst I hate that you feel glum I'm glad it's not just me. I feel a bit pap to be honest. Lay in bed last night torturing myself with thoughts of food and it seems to have made me a bit of a grouch today!
The diet is great for the fast weightloss but I'm already looking forward to going back to calorie counting if I get into the 12's by the end of my 4 weeks. Thought I could maybe do more, I dunno i'll probably wake up tomorrow ready to do a year of SnS :)
Anyway sorry to fill you diary with my grumps. Hope you fell better soon hun x x

LauraLooLa said:
Awwww hun. Whilst I hate that you feel glum I'm glad it's not just me. I feel a bit pap to be honest. Lay in bed last night torturing myself with thoughts of food and it seems to have made me a bit of a grouch today!
The diet is great for the fast weightloss but I'm already looking forward to going back to calorie counting if I get into the 12's by the end of my 4 weeks. Thought I could maybe do more, I dunno i'll probably wake up tomorrow ready to do a year of SnS :)
Anyway sorry to fill you diary with my grumps. Hope you fell better soon hun x x

Ahhh that's the thing! One moment I'm convinced I could do it forever, then the next I want to cave and scoff a bar of chocolate :( I've got 5 more weeks of packs!
If you go back to calorie counting make sure you keep coming on here to spur me on haha. X x

Megna92 said:
Ahhh that's the thing! One moment I'm convinced I could do it forever, then the next I want to cave and scoff a bar of chocolate :( I've got 5 more weeks of packs!
If you go back to calorie counting make sure you keep coming on here to spur me on haha. X x

As if you'd get rid of me that easily! I'm exactly the same. One minute I'm thinking I could do this to goal and beyond, knowing I could be there in a few months, the next minute I'm thinking mmmm pizza. I do love SnS simply because it's doing exactly what it should and now I know about it I think it'll always be my 'oh my god I've got a *insert occasion* to go to next month fall back plan :D It's also not like I'm struggling or starving so it's a bit silly, but hey ho. Hopefully tomorrow will be a 'lets do this' kind of day! X x x

I start off every day really motivated but then I get to 6pm and then my good mood vanishes!
Oh well, heres to tomorrow lovely! I think another early night may well be on the cards. I'm going to get up early tomorrow morning and head to tesco to get supplies for my chicken & veg/salad based lunch for Monday for my first shift.

Any ideas? Xxx

Hey Megan been reading ur post and finding it very motivating on day 4 and struggling a bit so glad I can come on here and read ur diary to keep my mind of food

Emmaparsey said:
Hey Megan been reading ur post and finding it very motivating on day 4 and struggling a bit so glad I can come on here and read ur diary to keep my mind of food

Aww that's nice to hear! You've cheered me up a bit :) I found it got easier from day 5 onwards so hang on in there! I was the same... Kept reading the posts on here to distract myself :) x

Megna92 said:
I start off every day really motivated but then I get to 6pm and then my good mood vanishes!
Oh well, heres to tomorrow lovely! I think another early night may well be on the cards. I'm going to get up early tomorrow morning and head to tesco to get supplies for my chicken & veg/salad based lunch for Monday for my first shift.

Any ideas? Xxx

Tonight I had tuna on rocket, cucumber and spring onion. It was delish. Green peppers are on the list and they're lovely in a salad too, wish I'd got some actually.

That's something to look forward to though hun, foooooood! Lol. How are you feeling about placement now?

Grrrr my genuinely lovely, supportive fella is annoying me tonight because he's drinking beer and I want some. At least he hasn't had a takeaway! X

Ye it's def nice knowing other people r going throught the same thing

LauraLooLa said:
Tonight I had tuna on rocket, cucumber and spring onion. It was delish. Green peppers are on the list and they're lovely in a salad too, wish I'd got some actually.

That's something to look forward to though hun, foooooood! Lol. How are you feeling about placement now?

Grrrr my genuinely lovely, supportive fella is annoying me tonight because he's drinking beer and I want some. At least he hasn't had a takeaway! X

Ooh that sounds really yummy! Might do that instead...with some peppers :) I'm still really anxious. Mainly about getting there. I was going to get the bus but it's bank holiday, could walk but I'd get sweaty and horrible, or could drive & pay for parking. Think I'm gonna drive.

Beer is vile! :') have a coke zero & pretend ;) my siblings had chippy chips before. Was driving me crazy :') xx

Emmaparsey said:
Ye it's def nice knowing other people r going throught the same thing

Definitely! How long do you intend to stay on the plan? X

Megna92 said:
Ooh that sounds really yummy! Might do that instead...with some peppers :) I'm still really anxious. Mainly about getting there. I was going to get the bus but it's bank holiday, could walk but I'd get sweaty and horrible, or could drive & pay for parking. Think I'm gonna drive.

Beer is vile! :') have a coke zero & pretend ;) my siblings had chippy chips before. Was driving me crazy :') xx

Mmmmmm beer. I didn't like it either when I was your age...many moons ago :D I'm rubbish, I can't have caffeine this late I wouldn't sleep. I think that's one of the things that's getting me down a bit, I can't sleep! I was in bed for 4 and a half hours last night before I fell asleep. I'm sure I'd feel better if I got lots of sleep. Driving sounds like a plan on Monday :) oh and I would have disowned said siblings if it was me! X x

kaceyboo said:
Sorry yous are feeling abit meh :-( big hugs to ya both xxxxx

We're a right pair of misery guts tonight aren't we...be careful it might be infectious! :D x x

Back