Megs Munching Misery!!!

Hopefully will reach goal or be close by oct 12 so I can go out for my birthday

Hello lovely, how are you today? Feeling better? Hope so. X x

LauraLooLa said:
Hello lovely, how are you today? Feeling better? Hope so. X x

I ended up going to bed really late so have only just woken up! I'm annoyed with myself because there's no way I will sleep tonight and get up at 6am for my shift! Arghhh.

Just having a choc shake. Feeling good so far! You feeling better? X x

Glad your feeling better today hun!

Ups and downs sometime, but it be worth it

TTFN xxx

Megna92 said:
I ended up going to bed really late so have only just woken up! I'm annoyed with myself because there's no way I will sleep tonight and get up at 6am for my shift! Arghhh.

Just having a choc shake. Feeling good so far! You feeling better? X x

I'm feeling loads better. Back to normal today. Yay! At least you know you'll sleep well after your mammoth shift tomorrow, you'll be running off of adrenaline and nerves tomorrow anyway. X x

Week 2 weigh in! I've lost 4lbs :D yay!

However I've had the worst nights sleep & the last thing i want to do right now is my shift. Bleughhhhhhh. Xxx

Woohooo well done hunni! Pants about no sleep though. Hope you have a good day, check in a lunchtime and let us know how its going. xxxxxx

kaceyboo said:
Woohooo well done hunni! Pants about no sleep though. Hope you have a good day, check in a lunchtime and let us know how its going. xxxxxx

I will do lovely! Xxxxx

Megna92 said:
Week 2 weigh in! I've lost 4lbs :D yay!

However I've had the worst nights sleep & the last thing i want to do right now is my shift. Bleughhhhhhh. Xxx

Wahooooooo! That's brilliant hun. X

Crappy about sleep though chick, let us know how you get on x

Well done hunny
Aww sorry you didn't sleep well. Your doing ace Xx

My ward seems ok. Haven't met my mentor yet and I've been wondering around aimlessly :( arghhh. Xxx

Yup! A spare bloody part!

When I'm on these shifts I've decided I'm going to have 4 packs & a chicken salad coz I'm so active. Reckon that's ok? Xxx

Megna92 said:
Yup! A spare bloody part!

When I'm on these shifts I've decided I'm going to have 4 packs & a chicken salad coz I'm so active. Reckon that's ok? Xxx

Sounds like a good idea. Don't want you keeling over at work. X x

Yeah i have four packs and protein or five packs on training days. It's fine hunny x

Ahh that's good to hear! :) won't do too much harm then!

Just got home because the sister let me go early. I start 3 weeks of nights from next week. What a killer D:

Wasn't such a bad day, just weird getting used to it after a nursing home! Hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday! Xx

Megna92 said:
Ahh that's good to hear! :) won't do too much harm then!

Just got home because the sister let me go early. I start 3 weeks of nights from next week. What a killer D:

Wasn't such a bad day, just weird getting used to it after a nursing home! Hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday! Xx

Yay to early finishes. Ooh nights, rather you than me! So overall you found it ok? X

LauraLooLa said:
Yay to early finishes. Ooh nights, rather you than me! So overall you found it ok? X

Sticking to slim & save will be a challenge on nights...but I can do it! I turned down cake & sweets from patients today. Really pleased with myself :) wasn't an awful first day!

Just wanted to say I felt really good today. My uniform was loose and I could zip up my trousers properly (the sizes are ridiculous...baggy on the legs but don't fit waist/hips). Next step is to button them :D!!!

Megna92 said:
Sticking to slim & save will be a challenge on nights...but I can do it! I turned down cake & sweets from patients today. Really pleased with myself :) wasn't an awful first day!

Just wanted to say I felt really good today. My uniform was loose and I could zip up my trousers properly (the sizes are ridiculous...baggy on the legs but don't fit waist/hips). Next step is to button them :D!!!

Ha ha excellent on the uniform! You'll be fine on nights, just flip your day on its head :D x x

Back