Megs Munching Misery!!!

Nothing beats the feeling of your clothes starting to get loose! Love it! Well done on your loss sweetie, keep it up x

well done on your loss again this week hunni x

Well done hunny your doing ace :) Xx

Had a good couple of days & stuck to the plan well :) hope everyone is okay, feel like I've not been very chatty recently :( xox

Had a good couple of days & stuck to the plan well :) hope everyone is okay, feel like I've not been very chatty recently :( xox

You know what i think it is, i think because we are all just getting on with it now. The diet is becoming a habit. I know im not even thinking about it anymore. Its just the norm now. xx

Think you're right Pammie! This forum is fantastic for getting you through the first week which is
really tricky but then, when you get on a roll, you only need to check in as often as you need to.

Meg you're doing brill, keep it up, I'm rootin' for ya! x

Thanks everyone!! :) Ahhh my shift is dragging so much! Can't wait to finish at 20:15!! Seriously excited for my last shake. How sad am I?! :')

Megna92 said:
Thanks everyone!! :) Ahhh my shift is dragging so much! Can't wait to finish at 20:15!! Seriously excited for my last shake. How sad am I?! :')

Im excited for my bar and coke zero lol. We really do live life on the edge x

kaceyboo said:
Im excited for my bar and coke zero lol. We really do live life on the edge x

That actually made me laugh out loud! I live for my coke zero time! Best time of the day if u ask me!

Skinny Sia said:
That actually made me laugh out loud! I live for my coke zero time! Best time of the day if u ask me!

Oh me too! I have a can every night with my bar while hubby eats his dinner. I have to have drank 3litres of water though, coke zero is my reward lol.x

kaceyboo said:
Oh me too! I have a can every night with my bar while hubby eats his dinner. I have to have drank 3litres of water though, coke zero is my reward lol.x

That's a good reward! Well done u!

Megna92 said:

Hope your feet aren't too sore hun! Enjoy that shake & you're far from being a saddo! You're so diciplined, I know it'd be far from easy to resist a carby pick-me-up on such a long shift.

Shivie said:
Hope your feet aren't too sore hun! Enjoy that shake & you're far from being a saddo! You're so diciplined, I know it'd be far from easy to resist a carby pick-me-up on such a long shift.

Thanks lovely! Just gone in and feet are aching a bit...but it's a sign I've worked hard. Had a really nice day today!
They were all eating chip sandwiches at lunch and offering me biscuits and sweets again. I resisted well :D How are you?

COKE ZERO TIME!!!

They were all eating chip sandwiches at lunch and offering me biscuits and sweets again. I resisted well :D How are you?

Your head's in totally the right place hun, that's great! I'm grand ta, bit cold is all, weather's pants again!!

Everyone's gone missing from these forums. I feel terrible coz I don't have much to say. How bad is that? Third weigh in tomorrow morning...looking forward to it :)

I'm really pleased with myself. I sent an online application to a care agency at 8pm and they called me back 20 mins later and I've got a job on the bank. Love it! That has to be a record for a Sunday night :')

Well done on the job hunny Xx

Ooo the time flies on plan dosent it, good luck for weigh.in x

Back