Megs Munching Misery!!!

Well done on the job Meg, thats brilliant! Oh and well done on resisting all the goodies. I had one of those days too. There were lots of biscuits, milk tray, bannofee pie, lovely pasta and sandwiches, chicken skewers etc and a massive bowl of potato salad. All the staff tucked in and i just sat with my soup. Then come home and Steve was cooking spal bol for kids, oh it smelt so nice. Glad i resisted but i have to admit for the 1st time i felt a little tempted. xxx

Fantastic on the job front Meg. Look how motivated you are?!
You 2 are doing fab being faced with temptation like that! X x

Did you weigh in hun or are you going for a different day? X x

Omg i read that wrong i thought u only lost 0.2lbs rofl!

Well done hun. Next week for sure xx

Megna92 said:
I'm annoyed it was 2.8 not 3 :')

Don't be annoyed hun. As you said yourself it's almost a stone...in 3 weeks. And next week it'll be over a stone in 4 weeks and I don't think it gets much better than that! :) x x x

Thanks you two :) I know....I was just hoping for more seeing as I've been more active this week and everything. Could be to do with the fact im not drinking loads (I dont get a lot of chances on the ward and dont want to be dashing to the loo loads), or that I have 5 things on those days? It hasn't taken me out of ketosis though... (I've checked).
Onwards and upwards (well downwards on the scale front haha).

I might not weigh in for a couple of weeks now because I'm on night shifts for 3 weeks straight. It's going to mess up my sleeping pattern and it might be weird weighing myself in the evening...because I'm deffo not doing it in the morning after a shift haha.
We shall see!

Well done on your loss Pam :)

For me its usually water hun, try to drink when your not at work, its awkward when you can't go to the loo at work I'm in the sane situation. I try to glug three litres when I get home

Well done hun Xx have a good day everyone Xx

Megna92 said:
Thanks you two :) I know....I was just hoping for more seeing as I've been more active this week and everything. Could be to do with the fact im not drinking loads (I dont get a lot of chances on the ward and dont want to be dashing to the loo loads), or that I have 5 things on those days? It hasn't taken me out of ketosis though... (I've checked).
Onwards and upwards (well downwards on the scale front haha).

I might not weigh in for a couple of weeks now because I'm on night shifts for 3 weeks straight. It's going to mess up my sleeping pattern and it might be weird weighing myself in the evening...because I'm deffo not doing it in the morning after a shift haha.
We shall see!

Well done on your loss Pam :)

I was thinking about waiting 2 weeks too. I don't blame you for not wanting to when on nights, I wouldn't even know when to weigh?! Very confusing! Mine is just vanity, not expecting much this week after a day off and totm is lurking somewhere :( so I don't want to and then feel disappointed. Have a good day lovely x x

The last 24hrs have been horrible. I'm pretty sure my time of the month is due within the next week and I've felt really down in the dumps. As a result I ate sweets at the cinema and had a bacon sandwich for my dinner. What the hell...I feel like I've let myself down, and most of all I feel as if I've let everyone supporting me on here down :(

I'm not going to go crazy food wise, but I know I won't be in the right frame of mind to get back on track fully til Saturday. It's my sisters birthday Friday, so I'm going to participate in her birthday meal before my night shift starts, but will then have shakes to keep me going and hopefully get back into ketosis.

Won't lie, I feel really low at the moment.

Megna92 said:
The last 24hrs have been horrible. I'm pretty sure my time of the month is due within the next week and I've felt really down in the dumps. As a result I ate sweets at the cinema and had a bacon sandwich for my dinner. What the hell...I feel like I've let myself down, and most of all I feel as if I've let everyone supporting me on here down :(

I'm not going to go crazy food wise, but I know I won't be in the right frame of mind to get back on track fully til Saturday. It's my sisters birthday Friday, so I'm going to participate in her birthday meal before my night shift starts, but will then have shakes to keep me going and hopefully get back into ketosis.

Won't lie, I feel really low at the moment.

Awww you poor thing. Dont feel down hunni. Just enjoy your weekend and then draw a line and start again. Its so not the end of the world. Loads of love xxxx

Sorry your feeling blue hun, do not worry just enjoy Friday and get back on when your ready xxx

Hey sweets, hope you're feeling better about it all today. Please don't feel poo. What Pam said is exactly what I'd say, have a lovely couple of days, there's no point making yourself miserable and feeling guilty about it. You've not let anyone down, you're human hun, and totm can make us all crazy. Mine is on its way and it's making me soooo hungry, it makes a difficult diet even harder. Smile hun x x

Hey hun, how's it going? X x

Back