Megs Munching Misery!!!

Hope you're ok Meg. Come back, we miss you! :sigh:

Hi everyone *hangs head in shame*

I am returning to s&s tomorrow! (Hopefully). I dont feel like I have the motivation to, but im praying that if I start it then I'll get into the swing of it easier than last time :)

Since the 15th June I have worked 124 hours (mostly night shifts- placement & agency work) and I am shattered. I've hardly eaten and have been sipping away at lucozade. Not good! Im on nights all this week as well, so I've figured that if I have a pack before I go in tomorrow, then a shake and a salad whilst on duty, then a shake when I get in on Tuesday morning then I should be fine and ready to rock the return to s&s :)

I've missed all of you...and would like to apologise for the fact nights have turned me into a monster :') I HOPE YOU WILL ALLOW ME TO BE PART OF THE GROUP AGAIN.

It's also my totm so I'm not giving myself a restart weight...so wont weigh in til next week.

Hugs hunny, so glad your back Xx

Wow that's a lot of hours hunny, anyone would struggle. Get a wee rest, let your tom finish and we here to support you 110%

Xxx

RebekahR said:
Hugs hunny, so glad your back Xx

Wow that's a lot of hours hunny, anyone would struggle. Get a wee rest, let your tom finish and we here to support you 110%

Xxx

Thank youuuu! :) I've got 3 weeks worth of stuff sitting in my room. It's been shouting at me to start again haha. Just ordered samples of those new shakes :) excited to try them! Xxx

Meg!!! You're back! Missed you! Are we getting back into ketosis together?! X x x

LauraLooLa said:
Meg!!! You're back! Missed you! Are we getting back into ketosis together?! X x x

Today is the day! :) well...I'm off to bed now and will be starting tonight :D haha xxx

Megna92 said:
Today is the day! :) well...I'm off to bed now and will be starting tonight :D haha xxx

Night night lovely :) good luck for later! X x

Had a chocolate shake about an hour ago and feel ridiculously sick. That's promising before a night shift... :(

Megna92 said:
Had a chocolate shake about an hour ago and feel ridiculously sick. That's promising before a night shift... :(

Oh hun that sucks. Sorry x x

LauraLooLa said:
Oh hun that sucks. Sorry x x

I'll live. Just stuck a kwells tablet under my top lip in the hope the feeling will go away haha. X x

Megna92 said:
I'll live. Just stuck a kwells tablet under my top lip in the hope the feeling will go away haha. X x

Hope so my lovely! X x

How's it going Meg? X x

LauraLooLa said:
How's it going Meg? X x

Not too bad :) didn't feel hungry yesterday. Had 3 shakes & a salad. Drank over 3 litres of water & wasn't hungry. Never am on nights which is a bonus.

How about you? X x

Glad it's going ok hun. I wasn't hungry at all yesterday but I am today, nothing unbearable though. Although I think i'll be in ketosis by the morning coz I've got major metal mouth going on already. Yay! X x

Megly :D you ok my lovely? Think I'm in ketosis. Woop. X x

Hiiiii. I was really good until yesterday. I wasnt well, took the day off & fell off the wagon :( back on it today though. Determined to stick to this because im having a "catch up" with a male friend of mine next weekend. Need to have lost a bit of weight by then!! X x

Ps tried the cookies and cream shake before. Didn't really rate it. Is it more or is everything just starting to taste the same?

Hope you are feeling better hun. I've not bothered with any of the new shakes. None appealed at all! Bleugh!
Oh a 'catch up' ay?! ;D x

Back