Megs Munching Misery!!!

LauraLooLa said:
Hope you are feeling better hun. I've not bothered with any of the new shakes. None appealed at all! Bleugh!
Oh a 'catch up' ay?! ;D x

Yesss a much needed catch up ;D haha! Christ I've let myself go being on nights. Need to sort that out ASAP. It's my last one on placement tonight for now wooooo.

I feel better now, yesterday was the 4yr anniversary of my mums death so :( but I'm okay!

The toffee shake was reallllllly nice. I'm yet to try raspberry so shall report back :) xxx

Oh hun, no wonder you were sad, I can't even imagine. My best mate lost her mum and dad within a year of each other and the whole month of march is a write off for her, (and the end of Feb and beginning of April) so I think you're amazing for getting stuck into your placement!
Meg I'm stuck! I've started exercising again so I'm hungry! I'm also not losing anymore weight and I just think maybe I'm done with slim and save, I only want to lose another stone and tone up (i'm all wibbly, eugh)...what would you do?! I'm so scared of the scales going up! Argh! X x

Use it as part of calorie controlled diet? In almost being off plan I've put on about 5lbs which isn't bad going considering that's mostly water weight & I've been doing 12.5 hr shifts. Weight WILL come off you if what you eat is less than you use. Don't be scared!

This is true! I was thinking 2 packs, 2 low carb meals, then gradually up the carbs and lose the packs. Eek. I've not got many left anyway so it should work out perfic. Fingers crossed. I don't want to leave here though, my cc diary is so quiet. Might have 2 diaries on the go coz I'm greedy...evidently! :D x x

LauraLooLa said:
This is true! I was thinking 2 packs, 2 low carb meals, then gradually up the carbs and lose the packs. Eek. I've not got many left anyway so it should work out perfic. Fingers crossed. I don't want to leave here though, my cc diary is so quiet. Might have 2 diaries on the go coz I'm greedy...evidently! :D x x

Only just seen your post! Sounds like a plan & you best not leave here! Haha :D x x

I am back in ketosis! The dipstick confirmed it just now...and the epic metal mouth I have on the go says it all. Has taken me 2 days. Shocked it's been so fast! :D

Hey hun, yay to dog breath! Is your...ahem...catch up...next weekend? Are night shifts all done for now? X

LauraLooLa said:
Hey hun, yay to dog breath! Is your...ahem...catch up...next weekend? Are night shifts all done for now? X

Nope, I've got a shift from hell tonight from my agency. Seriously can't be bothered!

Yesss next weekend I think?! Hopefully if neither of us are busy. I'm getting my legs, eyebrows and...area waxed this week. Christ I look like a mammoth at the moment. Let myself go so badly :')

Megna92 said:
Nope, I've got a shift from hell tonight from my agency. Seriously can't be bothered!

Yesss next weekend I think?! Hopefully if neither of us are busy. I'm getting my legs, eyebrows and...area waxed this week. Christ I look like a mammoth at the moment. Let myself go so badly :')

Tell them it's Saturday night!! Poor you!
Wow you're going all out with the waxing! Yowser! :D
Hun I'm sure there is nothing mammoth like about you (apart from those tusks, sheeesh, lol) x x

Hey ladies haven't weighed myself in ages until this morning. Want an update?

14st 10lb!!!!! (started at 16st something).
So happy to be in the 14s! Could be in the 13s in a few weeks. HELLO NEW FOUND MOTIVATION! :D

Woop that's amazing hunny, well done xxxx

That's amazing! So pleased for you hun x x

Hi there, hope you don't mind me posting in your diary!

I'm a first year student nurse too! I've only just started S&S this week but seem to be doing okay with the shakes etc on placement.

You've done really well! Fab on getting into the 14's, it's just the best feeling ever going down into the next stone isn't it :)

Hope you're recovered after your night shifts now!

X

Hi hun! You're doing great, it's hard to get back on track but you've nailed it! That's super!
I've been astray for a while too but am determined to get back on track and this time to make
time for exercise and not be such a lazy sod. Deezer & Peach Pip are so into exercise now that there's
obviously a part of life that I'm sorely missing out on! Bring on those feel-good endorphins.
Should have my packs by Monday at the latest...maybe even Friday as they're usually great about
quick dispatch. Look forward to us supporting each other right through to goal xx

Had a blip over the last week or so. I'm around 14:12 now. My plan is to get back on it on Monday. I need to look sexual for Leeds fest in August. Hope everyone else is doing ok x x

You will be fine hun, you will be sexy
:)

Xxx

Back