Meeeeeggggggggggggg! X

Meggy Meg! Yay!
X

Good to see you back :) Yipee

Laura where have you got to??? :) xxx

RebekahR said:
Good to see you back :) Yipee

Laura where have you got to??? :) xxx

Oh I'm here, there and everywhere...you could say I get around! Bit of CC, bit of JUDDD, possibly back to CC...anything to stop me getting bored really! :D

Official welcome back hun!! Be good over the weekend!! No pints of Guinness!!!!! Chat Monday xx

Hi everyone.

Day 1 of my restart today and I'm just about to have a strawberry shake. I'm using up what I've got left before placing a new order!

Was really ill last night...attended a family party yesterday and something I ate must not have agreed with me so spent most of the night with my head in the loo. So I've got the day off Uni to start this which is quite good. I can avoid everyone drinking full sugar coke & eating rubbish.

How is everyone? X

Also need to update my stats but can't on my phone I don't think.

Weighed myself and in 15 stone 0.2lbs. Which is actually not bad considering I was just over 16 stone when I started this ages ago and I've had a break. Managed to keep a stone off.

SO HERE IS TO GETTING RID OF ANOTHER STONE :)

Hi!!

It's going good! Had 2 shakes, macaroni & just had cottage pie with mushrooms. Almost drank all my water so I'm on plan & feeeeeeeling good ;)

You alright love? Xx

Megna92 said:
Hi!!

It's going good! Had 2 shakes, macaroni & just had cottage pie with mushrooms. Almost drank all my water so I'm on plan & feeeeeeeling good ;)

You alright love? Xx

Brilliant hunni. Good luck for day 2:). Im goox hun. Cc for now, just plodding along xx

Hey Meg, hows today been hun? Im thinking of trying again tomorrow. Im not sure im going to manage it.though :-\ xxxx

kaceyboo said:
Hey Meg, hows today been hun? Im thinking of trying again tomorrow. Im not sure im going to manage it.though :-\ xxxx

Hey lovely! Today has been harder coz I've been back at Uni with everyone scoffing chips and chocolate etc. But I battled through with the aid of a bit of chicken breast (no carbs right?!) and I'm just about to have my last pack.

I think you should do it. I'm back now for good so we'll basically been in the same boat. I'm only good on this diet if ive got support :( xxxxx

Well done for resisting. I really want to but i seem to talk myself out of it and make excuses. Theres 12 weeks till xmas and we could have shifted loads by then xx

kaceyboo said:
Well done for resisting. I really want to but i seem to talk myself out of it and make excuses. Theres 12 weeks till xmas and we could have shifted loads by then xx

I always do that. But I just decided this week I'm gonna give it a go! Gonna take it week by week. I definitely want to be slimmer this Christmas than I was last year. So I've got a stone to lose at least. Ideally I'd like to be around the 13stone mark by then.

We can do this!! Xxx

Megna92 said:
I always do that. But I just decided this week I'm gonna give it a go! Gonna take it week by week. I definitely want to be slimmer this Christmas than I was last year. So I've got a stone to lose at least. Ideally I'd like to be around the 13stone mark by then.

We can do this!! Xxx

Ok im going to give it a 100% shot and if im flagging i will come on her and moan at you x

kaceyboo said:
Ok im going to give it a 100% shot and if im flagging i will come on her and moan at you x

Sounds like a plan to me! Moan all you want xx

Megna92 said:
Sounds like a plan to me! Moan all you want xx

I've ended up in frankie and bennys. Just ordered a ham omelette with a side salad. I believe that's not going to be too terrible as it'll be low in carbs. Fingers crossed!

Back