Megs Munching Misery!!!

kaceyboo said:
That sounds like a good choice xx

Fell off the wagon after my attempt at a healthy carb free lunch. Had a flapjack. I have no will power :/

Been back on it today. New order arrived & I've had a toffee shake & a cookies and cream one. Much better now they've sorted the sodium problem out.

Hate myself for yesterday...

Hi im just about to start slim and save spent too much time dilly dallying on cambridge :) well done on what you have lost so far :) thats amazing :D il have a proper read of your diary for inspiration :) sorry for crashing :)

slimming-girl said:
Hi im just about to start slim and save spent too much time dilly dallying on cambridge :) well done on what you have lost so far :) thats amazing :D il have a proper read of your diary for inspiration :) sorry for crashing :)

Thank you! :) if you have a proper read you'll just read me moaning loads haha. If you're determined to do it then you'll stick to it :)

Good luck & keep me updated :D

Megna92 said:
Thank you! :) if you have a proper read you'll just read me moaning loads haha. If you're determined to do it then you'll stick to it :)

Good luck & keep me updated :D

I AM SO BORED. Feel like I'm all alone with no support :( I've got gross breath too. Yum.

Hang in there hunny, brush your teeth, mouthwash and put the th on. Keep distracted

How's the week been?? Xxx

RebekahR said:
Hang in there hunny, brush your teeth, mouthwash and put the th on. Keep distracted

How's the week been?? Xxx

I've done all that and it's still grim. Don't reckon I'm fully in ketosis yet either :(
This weeks been ok. I completely fell off plan on Wednesday but I've followed it religiously since. Determined to get into the swing of things. Definitely the hardest part! :(

How are you doing?? Xxx

Get through a week and your over the hurdle hunny

It's really hard sometimes, just got to keep busy and avoid food

I'm doing fine hun, starting to refeed now which will take me into the new year. Got about 20lb to dream goal.

Hope today is easier
Xxx

Hi just think smelly breath = fat going !! I've even resorted to clearing out cupboards to keep me busy and looking at clothes websites for nice things I can wear when less chunky lol. Good luck for today :)

RebekahR said:
Get through a week and your over the hurdle hunny

It's really hard sometimes, just got to keep busy and avoid food

I'm doing fine hun, starting to refeed now which will take me into the new year. Got about 20lb to dream goal.

Hope today is easier
Xxx

Easier said than done hey :) gonna stick it out. If I can make it through this weekend then I'm good to go!

Ahhh that's amazing! Not long to go! Well done lovely :) xxx

Lillipud said:
Hi just think smelly breath = fat going !! I've even resorted to clearing out cupboards to keep me busy and looking at clothes websites for nice things I can wear when less chunky lol. Good luck for today :)

Thank you! Good luck to you too!

I do exactly the same...window shopping online ;) can't wait to buy clothes without thinking "is that gonna cling to my hips in a bad way?!" Haha!

I know its easier said than done, I would say get through it with as much protein as you need. Have cut veg and protein, keep in ketosis and don't worry about the rest

Might make it easier hunny xxx

RebekahR said:
I know its easier said than done, I would say get through it with as much protein as you need. Have cut veg and protein, keep in ketosis and don't worry about the rest

Might make it easier hunny xxx

I don't think I'm in ketosis yet properly. I'm still starving and this is officially only the start of day 3 (coz of my wobble on Wednesday). Give it a day or so and I'll be fine. It's just the hunger pangs. Just gonna drink plenty of water and ignore it :)!

I've done it before so can do it again :D determined!!! Xxx

Good luck getting through the day :) ive been a terrible restarter on cd but this is lovely compared, keep drinking and keep thinking of shrinking :) you can do this and you will feel great for xmas :D

Thats brill! Day 1 for me today. Feeling really determined actually. Wish me luck. Going to start writing.in our joint diary xxxxx

well done on the loss :) im excited for my weigh in :) officially friday hehe :) loved this diet so far :) just upset the bars are once a day :O

slimming-girl said:
well done on the loss :) im excited for my weigh in :) officially friday hehe :) loved this diet so far :) just upset the bars are once a day :O

I deliberately didn't buy the bars coz I know if I had a weak moment I'd scoff them all :(

Glad you're loving it! :D keep up the good work lovely! Xxx

Thought I'd update this. Properly been on plan with no cheating for 7 days now. Definitely in the zone :) breath hums, ketostix confirming that ketosis has set in, hardly thinking about food now which is good.

Family have booked a week in Rome on the 22nd of this month... That's going to be difficult diet-wise. As long as I've lost some weight by then (I'm pretty certain I will have) and don't go crazy whilst I'm there on pasta & pizza then i should be ok. Will make an order before I go so I can get back on plan as soon as I'm home :) xxx

Back