Megs Munching Misery!!!

So that's my starting weight. Stood on the scales about 20 different times as it kept changing from 16:9 something to 16:6 something. This was the happy medium.

If I stick to slim and save combined with protein meals like an omelette etc when I'm working long hours, I reckon I'll easily be back in the 15s within 2 weeks :)

Attachments

• image-3658272425.jpg
    image-3658272425.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 16
So that's my starting weight. Stood on the scales about 20 different times as it kept changing from 16:9 something to 16:6 something. This was the happy medium.

If I stick to slim and save combined with protein meals like an omelette etc when I'm working long hours, I reckon I'll easily be back in the 15s within 2 weeks :)

Youll nail it xx

Thanks for the support! Just having my first cookies and cream shake.

Very sickly :/

Gurgling tummy and the *hits the first couple of days normally for me .. lots of peppermint tea hun Xx

Having spicy spaghetti and cauliflower for my tea :)

Absolutely shattered and I'm working a nightshift. No idea how I'm gonna get through it.

Got a shake, a massive omelette & a small pack of something called bacon jerky should I need it.

Think I'm gonna have this and then a 2 hour nap. Don't have to leave the house til 20:30.

Attachments

• image-1994194506.jpg
    image-1994194506.jpg
    553.6 KB · Views: 26
Day 1 was very long as i have been awake for almost 24 hours now thanks to work :/

I'm going to bed for a few hours now! Then Day 2 can officially begin.

I succeeded in turning down quavers, biscuits and a mars bar last night and stuck with my omelette. Had 3 litres of water as well.

I am one proud Meg :) xxx

I feel so ill. I dunno whether this upset stomach and nausea is the diet or if I'm actually ill. My brothers just been taken to hospital coz he's had d+v for almost 2 weeks.

Hope I don't get that bad! :(

A bit better, thanks! Deffo in ketosis today.

How are you lovely, what's new? Xx

Hey lady, how's it going? X

Back