Megs Munching Misery!!!

Mmmmmmeeeeeggggggg! You made it back to us hun!! I see you have the Ireland bug too (not the current sicky tummy but the urge
to return to us!!)
Hope you feel much better soon, and welcome back! and don't worry you'll see that no. 15 long before the 22nd! xx

Mmmmmmeeeeeggggggg! You made it back to us hun!! I see you have the Ireland bug too (not the current sicky tummy but the urge
to return to us!!)
Hope you feel much better soon, and welcome back! and don't worry you'll see that no. 15 long before the 22nd! xx

I know! This will be my 3rd time in 8 months, love you people haha. 22nd April can't come sooner. Can't wait for some stew in Parnell's at the end of O'Connell Street! (Near that cinema). Dreaming about it!

How are things with you lady? Xx

SHIVIE...THIS.

Attachments

• image-1849029727.jpg
    image-1849029727.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 30
SHIVIE...THIS.

Looks delish alright!! You can't beat a good ol' Irish stew of a cowld day!!!
Did you keep in touch with that handsome bar man??!!!

Looks delish alright!! You can't beat a good ol' Irish stew of a cowld day!!!
Did you keep in touch with that handsome bar man??!!!

It's the bread! Yum :) I did indeed...purely on a friends basis haha x

It's the bread! Yum :) I did indeed...purely on a friends basis haha x

Oh yes you can't beat the traditional brown soda bread for dunking in the gravy!
Oh you'll have to catch up (platonically) with himself so!! ;)

kaceyboo said:
Hey Laura. Hows you chick? X

All good ta hun, went a bit mental last week but realised I'm just being a tool and feel better about everything now. How are you? X

Megna92 said:
Ok thanks, on day 3 despite illness. I'm a trouper. Xx

Yeah you are! If you can get through that you can get through anything! X

Thanks Laura :)

End of day 4. Not had anything slim and save meal pack wise but stuck to low carb.

Can't face the packs. My brother is so poorly in hospital...it's a wonder I've managed to eat an omelette and a chicken salad at all.

Hope everyone is alright. Xx

Lying in bed trying to sleep but can't get over how rank my breath is despite cleaning my teeth and using mouthwash.

I'm so attractive.

Ewwwwww I can smell it from here :D
How's your brother? Hope you're ok? X

Ewwwwww I can smell it from here :D
How's your brother? Hope you're ok? X

EEEE TA BABE ;)

He's better. Still poorly in hospital. My sis has come down with the same thing. Hope I'm not next :(

How're you doing? Xx

Aw hope he'll be out soon hun, you all must be so worried. Fingers crossed you won't get it xx

Megna92 said:
EEEE TA BABE ;)

He's better. Still poorly in hospital. My sis has come down with the same thing. Hope I'm not next :(

How're you doing? Xx

Oh no, fingers crossed it passes you by, eek! Quarantine yourself, wear a mask thingy!
I'm good ta, after a few weeks of tying myself in knots I've decided I'm done. Girly night out tomorrow and I'm going to strut my funky stuff! X

Oh no, fingers crossed it passes you by, eek! Quarantine yourself, wear a mask thingy!
I'm good ta, after a few weeks of tying myself in knots I've decided I'm done. Girly night out tomorrow and I'm going to strut my funky stuff! X

Tying yourself in knots? How so? A girls night out sounds grand! :) x

Megna92 said:
Tying yourself in knots? How so? A girls night out sounds grand! :) x

I was just being a douche, getting a bit obsessed with the old weightloss malarky. I think I was forgetting where I was a year ago and was too busy comparing myself to others and feeling like I should be smaller or at least want to be smaller. But it turns out I don't. I'm happy as I am. That may change but for now I'm all about the maintenance.
I'm going all 60s tomorrow night I think. I may chicken out. Don't want anyone to think I'm in fancy dress! Ha. X

Errrrr you what Laura? You look bloody amazing and id kill for your figure. Swear down. I get green with jealousy when I see your pics. Get annoyed at myself that I haven't managed that.

I WILL THOUGH.

*eats pork scratchings*

Nawwww shucks, thanks hun, like I said I was douche-tastic!
You will totes do it, quicker than me if you stick to low carb/s&s. Mmmm pork scratchings, you get any hairy ones?! Ha. X

Back