Megs Munching Misery!!!

Yeah you did! No getting away from me now...unless you block me :D
What you up to this weekend? Anything fun? I think after my amazing weekend last week I'm all depressed because I have no plans *sob*, woe is me...X

Yeah you did! No getting away from me now...unless you block me :D
What you up to this weekend? Anything fun? I think after my amazing weekend last week I'm all depressed because I have no plans *sob*, woe is me...X

Awwwww. Well, I'm getting my weave seen to soon. Then tomorrow im heading to Manchester to see The Script....on st Paddy's day. The CRAIC is gonna be mighty! Haha xx

That will be immense! Lucky you. I only realised it was Paddy's day tomorrow earlier so I have rectified my no plans situation and will be visiting the Guiness tent in town tomorrow, be rude not too! X

The Script were amazing. Hope you've all had a good weekend! Xx

Attachments

• image-414737464.jpg
    image-414737464.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 18
Lost 1lb last week...not great...wonder why :/

A LOSS IS A LOSS THOUGH.

It is progress in the right way :)

15st 10.8lbs

10 and a half lbs in 2 weeks is amazeballs! How are you feeling about it all? Still going strong?
I drank too much Guiness yesterday :( X

10 and a half lbs in 2 weeks is amazeballs! How are you feeling about it all? Still going strong?
I drank too much Guiness yesterday :( X

I'm still going strong. Determined not to feel demotivated!

Hahaaa did you? I didn't drink at all coz I was driving. Not a bad thing though! :) x

Attachments

• image-521078377.jpg
    image-521078377.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 18
Sorry love, only just seen this, things are STRESSFUL!! It's my one year dieting anniversary today :D X

Back