Megsy's Weight Loss Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by skinnybysummer1, 29 June 2011 Social URL.

1. skinnybysummer1

skinnybysummer1 New Member

In short, I've been trying to lose weight for so long now, but I know exactly what the problem is; I binge eat when I'm bored or upset and just can't stop once I've started.

So many times I've hated myself for it and sworn that I will never do it again but a couple of days later and I'm back in the same position.

I've gotten to the point where I feel I need someone constantly keeping me on track so that I can finally lose the weight I need to.

I figured the best way to do this is to keep an online food diary here to discourage me from slipping up.

All/any advice or support is so so appreciated, thank you and I hope you help to keep me on track!

Megsy xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fatgirl26

Fatgirl26 Member

Start Weight:
    24st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to the forums Megsy,

Writing everything down is a brilliant idea, also helps pinpoint where you may be going wrong.

The people that I've spoken to so far have been so supportive, this is the place for you.

Here's to a new healthier you

FG xx

4. madmuppet

madmuppet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(18.6%)
    Diet:
    healthy low carb eating
    Hi good luck on your journey to slimville the support you get here is excellant we are all in the same boat and will get there :)

Good luck x

5. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    good luck and welcome along :)

we are a friendly lot on here, and we all understand. Keep posting, I look forward to chatting with you!

6. skinnybysummer1

skinnybysummer1 New Member

okay, so far today's gone well:
    a chicken tikka and mixed leaf sandwich for lunch, probably around 500 calories
    an apple - let's say 100 calories just to keep it even
    homemade vegetable soup for dinner - 400 cal

so that's 1000!

this is by no means a normal day, i have a very fluctuating food intake at the moment which i'm determined to balance. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.