Megsy's Weight Loss Diary

skinnybysummer1

In short, I've been trying to lose weight for so long now, but I know exactly what the problem is; I binge eat when I'm bored or upset and just can't stop once I've started.

So many times I've hated myself for it and sworn that I will never do it again but a couple of days later and I'm back in the same position.

I've gotten to the point where I feel I need someone constantly keeping me on track so that I can finally lose the weight I need to.

I figured the best way to do this is to keep an online food diary here to discourage me from slipping up.

All/any advice or support is so so appreciated, thank you and I hope you help to keep me on track!

Megsy xx

Welcome to the forums Megsy,

Writing everything down is a brilliant idea, also helps pinpoint where you may be going wrong.

The people that I've spoken to so far have been so supportive, this is the place for you.

Here's to a new healthier you

FG xx

Hi good luck on your journey to slimville the support you get here is excellant we are all in the same boat and will get there :)

Good luck x

okay, so far today's gone well:
a chicken tikka and mixed leaf sandwich for lunch, probably around 500 calories
an apple - let's say 100 calories just to keep it even
homemade vegetable soup for dinner - 400 cal

so that's 1000!

this is by no means a normal day, i have a very fluctuating food intake at the moment which i'm determined to balance. :)

Back