Meh....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Becca Wecca, 24 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :cry:

Feelin right sorry for myself to day. So please do excuse me whilst I have a rant!

So bloody annoyed with myself :mad:

I sts on sunday when I weighed in. I'm only 2lbs away from losing 3 1/2 stone and 2 lbs away from being 11 stone something! so I really really wanted to have a good week to lose that.

However yesterday I ate loads of sweets and a frijj milkshake :mad: weighed myself today and I have put on 3lbs :eek::mad::eek:

So anyway I am feeling fed up and annoyed with myself. I really wanted to lose that 2lbs.

I'm going to my parents on sunday for the week then to my OH's family the week after. I just wanted to look my best. A while ago I bought a size 14 jeans, and the other day I tried them on and they fitted ok but today I tried them on and it is not pretty! I Really wanted to take them away with me as I cannot remember the last time I wore size 14's. Would have given me a nice boost. But alas not! :cry::cry:

I'm sorry for the big rant. Just had to let it out as no one else would really understand me. My OH just tells me I look good and i'm not fat, but that doesn't help because I KNOW i'm fat and I feel fat.

*rant over*

Made me feel a bit better xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok Becca, 1st things 1st - I am sure you must have read on here 100's of times about not weighing yourself at home, until you get on those group scales, you don't know.

2ndly - yes yesterday you we're a naugty girl there, BUT you can rain it back in. Personally I would cut back my syns the next few days & make sure I ate loads of superspeed foods & drank lots too

3rdly - You are only human, & sometimes we do cave in & do things like this so stop beating yourself up

lastly - enjoy your time away!! x

Happy Holidays likes this.
  4. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Get back on wagon and i bet its gone by the end of the week!

5. cep

cep Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.95%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I did the same kind of thing last week, although mine lasted the whole week. I wanted to lose 2 1/2 lb to make it to my first stone beore my hols next week, Have been weighing myself at home and showing a gain but am waiting for my proper weigh in on thursday. Like the others said rein it in and be extra good for the rest of the week.

6. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks ladies.

I know I need to try and reign it in, but my willpower is somewhat lacking!

I think whats most frustrating is probably the last 8 weeks I have been really up and down with my weight and really not actually losing that much.

7. cmcewn

cmcewn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(9.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I did the same the week before last but I reigned it in and ended up losing so just dig fingers crossed you will be fine.

8. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Draw that line and start again ;)

Remember though that weight can fluctuate through the week and sunday through to today could prob show a gain on a good week. It's unlikely that the sweets and milkshake will cause a 3lb gain hun.

Big hugs and good luck with getting into those size 14's.....you can do it :D
    xx

9. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok so tell us why you think your will power is lacking, what has happened in the last few weeks?

You can do this you've done so well so far, ok so you haven't got to were you wanted to be, but you will get there.

Keep going you can do it:D

10. Hathor

Hathor Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So....

You lost 47lbs so far.

WOW! :eek: Thats amazing!!

These few pounds are just a mental block that you've set up for yourself. Once you just get back to the routine (the exact same routine you had when losing all those pounds) then you'll soon shift them.

You are entitled to have a slip up.

At the weight you are, you are not "fat" but there is extra weight you want to get rid of. I think so many women at size 14/16 look so beautiful.

It will all come together at the right time,
    xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.