Mel1981's Weight Loss Diary

Mel1981

Hi Everyone I started Slimming World 1 week ago yesterday, last night I had my first weigh in and was shocked and surprised to learn that I have lost half a stone already. My starting weight was 19st 6 and a half pounds, I currently weigh 18st 13 and a half pounds. I am looking at getting to 15st first then seeing how I feel from there, so this is the start of my weight loss diary :)

welcome and what a fantastic first week you've had. Look forward to hearing how you are getting on:) Have a good week.

Well i've been cycling everyday since saturday :) Weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed!

Well feeling a little peeved at the moment as I succumbed and had a Mcd's deli for my lunch synning in at a total 18.5syns plus i'd already synned some mayo 5syns, so I think it has been a bad day for me, just need to get my head round it and realise that tomorrow is another day

You've done so well hun, don't beat yourself up about it. The important thing is that you KNOW what the syns are (I use to guess and really under estimate) and secondly, draw a line under it and jump back on plan. Well done x

You're doing really well, we all have the odd blip, draw a line under it and get back on track, you could cut back slightly on syns for the rest of the week if you want to but if not it's no worries.
Have a good week

thankyou all :) I got straight back on plan yesterday, went slightly over due to drinking lime and soda when I went out but I thought that was better than having full fat coke. I've been really good today 100%, I made a malteser dessert to have a little bit later but that and a pot of jelly has been my syns for today. I get weighed tomorrow night but i'm not too worried.

Lucy good luck with your journey hun :)

Well -1lb this week better than nothing considering I was expecting either a STS or a gain .... am on a mission to try and lose 2.5lbs this week then i'll have my 1st stone gone in a month, we shall see! I'm trying to drink more water too as i'm sure I dont really drink that much, on my 3rd glass today so far :)

Back