MelanieP.....Made a decision about CD, going to SS

Very true pea, it could of been worse, I could of put on.

How are you doing??

Had a week off SS for various reasons, but back and going strong!! Not weighing til Boot Camp on Friday but feeling good :cool:

You are back SSing, that's fantastic, good Idea on not weighing. Glad you are feeling good, we will be skinny little minnies;) :D

Hey Pea
Just finished work, not had my milk or veg today - don't tell Linda ;) I haven't had time, will make more of an effort to have them tomorrow, will pop to morrisons in the morning.

I thought we were about the same, you'll kick some butt with it at Bootcamp though, just keep going hun you WILL get there, we'll have to go skinny minnie shopping once we reach goal :D :p

I got over 100 lbs to lose, what with being ill earlier in the year, but I'm gonna get there :cool: Now go get some water down yr neck!

I will do, but will be weeing all night. Get back into SSing and it will fall off ya, I'm routing for you :p :D :D :cool:

Yay!!!!! :D :D :D Fantastic Keep going, you'll soon be getting into smaller clothes. :cool:

7 Jeans??

Seven '7' designer jeans!! Bought some size 18s back in January which fit for about a week!! So now I have them in size 22, 20 and 18, and am working my way through them! :cool:

Oh !!! I kow what you mean I was into 16's for about 10 days, now 18/20, looking forward to them fitting again.

Keep me updated, let me know when you get into the smaller ones :D ;)

Yep busted :eek: He he he, I've been a good girl today, apart from the veg, had my hair coloured tonight and when I got home I couldn't be bothered to cook any, had cold turkey. Did manage to get through my reports on an extra cranberry bar - usually about 3 choc bars and 2 packets of crisps :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pea, you'd better take piccies of that shrinking butt !!! I'll get a photo of new hair at the weekend - gone dark again, I change with the seasons, very autumnal colour (sp?) :D

Hi Linda
Took ages to eat, left it in my mouth for ages, took me an hour to eat it.

Everyone at work loved my hair, still getting used to it; from blonde to dark.

Been really good today, just need to have some milk and I'm done. Had a shoulder, neck and head massage tonight, OMG how fantastic was that, already booked one for end of november.

You massage sounds great.mmmmmmmmm
Ilove the cranberry bars as well,usually eat 1/2 for brekkie and the other 1/2 for evening treatmmmmm
glad you are having a good da{{{HUGS}}}

Back