MelanieP.....Made a decision about CD, going to SS

Forgot to tell you yesterday, I played a prank on my supervisor. She doesn't like spiders, so I put a plastic one on her desk under a file, she screamed jumped about 3ft in the air ran out of the office in tears :eek: did feel bad about the reaction, didn't realise she is petrified of them, major phobia, but did PMSL, it was really funny :p :p :p - last time she'll put chocolate hob nobs and tea cakes on my desk, trying to tempt me into breaking my diet :mad:

I either go grumpy with carb withdrawal, but this time I've gone hyper, winding everyone up, michievious (sp?) kind of mood :p :cool: :eek: :D

Hi Libby
Yep the cranberry bars are mmmmm, I could have just those and be happy, would eventually miss my choc muffins, but hey.
Massage was great, helps that I get on really well with the woman that did it, I've been going to her for a few years getting my eyebrows and nails done, first one I had a few months a go I was a bit nervous at you strip to half off and cover up with a towel, but this time it didn't bother me, she knows where I was, where I am now, she's as happy as me every time I see her with my weightloss.

Felt really rough this morning, felt like I was going to either pass out or throw up, had my 2nd pack by 11, still didn't feel right, so ended up having a babybel and hot chocolate, hopefully not done too much damage, only alternative was go home sick and that is impossible with work.

Feeling a lot better this evening, finding it difficult to have veg and milk, but will try harder tomorrow.

Pea, how are you doing??

I've decided I can't handle being able to eat I push it beyond the 790 limits, I just want to fill my face more than on SS so as of Monday I will be on the SS wagon.

Feeling happy about it already, will have my 790 roast dinner - chicken breast and cabbage LOL :p then just get on with it, it's only for a few weeks.

Okiedokie Sole Source it is then. Remember though you cannot switch between the two its SS all the way or 790 all the way.

As you say its only a few weeks.

Linda

Back