MelanieP's Weight Loss Journey 2008

Thanks Pea, I'm doing better today, just trying on a new top from Next it's lovely - for the funeral, had to get a 22 in a couple of weeks the 20 would look ok so I'm keeping both until then and see which looks better

trans.gif

Next - Occasionwear - Page 1.4 - Going Out/Occasion - Womens

Hi Pea
I haven't been around for a few days, my computer has been playing up, but seems to be ok today. I'm doing ok managed to be 100% yesterday, but not today.

I'm just taking 1 day at a time and being as good as I can.

I've decided to take a few days off, I can't get past lunch without binging so I'm going to start again on Monday - which is after my uncles funeral and the weekend with the family.

Hopefully this will give me time to get excited about doing CD properly, just need to speak to my CDC tonight and let her know what I am doing.

I'm starting back on CD tomorrow. Not sure how I feel about it, I want to loose the weight, but I just don't have the energy to do anything at the moment, even seeing people apart from parents and my brother and his family is too much I just cannot be bothered with it all.

It's been an awful weekend, uncles funeral was on Friday and everyone has fallen out today, worst of all my dad has fallen out with his brother, dad is devistated (sp?).

I am going to have my packs as milkshakes for a few weeks rather than muffins or anything else see how that goes.

Ok, so I started again yesterday, didn't go 100%, but did cut down loads.

Today, it's going really well. Just had my second shake and not feeling that bad, hopefully I should get into ketosis without too many side-afftects, I really can't handle them at the moment.

I am feeling down, but this is something I have to do and if I don't do it now I'll find another excuse and then another.

The day is nearly over, I've had 3 packs and 2 sausages, which isn't good, but not too bad.

I'm going to speak to my CDC about doing another plan so I can have a savoury meal rather than 4 sweet packs, I know it the quickest way, but I crave chicken & cheese all the time, I just want to eat something that's not sweet. Maybe then I can get past a couple of days without "cheating"

I wasn't 100% yesterday, but today is a different story :D:D

I spoke to my CDC and I'm doing 790, so having chicken for my tea, which is making life easier, I can actually chew something and it's savoury :D:D:D

Back