MelanieP's Weight Loss Journey 2008

Sending you hugs xxx

Thanks Sarette

I'm now in the anger stage, yesterday I had 2 packs and half an easter egg, I know not great and I should of had more packs, but I didn't want them. Today I've had 2 packs (tried cheese & brocoli, but was nearly sick) had some chicken at lunch time and really don't want to eat anything else, but will make myself have another pack before bed. Bought a new shaker so will take a milkshake to bed.

I'm doing a lot better the last couple of days, just need to focus and get the rest of this bloody excess weight off. When I'm angry I become stubourn (sp?) this time in the right way.

Oh and I did manage to lose 1lb this week :)

Thanks Pea - Love the photo by the way :D

Its taken me ages to catch up and really feeling your frustration - come on Mel, you know you can do this xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Time4Me :) I met my CDC today and she reminded me it takes 3 days to get into ketosis, I'm now on day 2 so by Saturday I should be back in. I just need to keep focused and not let anyone upset me or get bored

im cursing easter eggs right now.
i had issues on monday as i had to deal with the fact that i sts this week even though i stuck to the diet 100%.
due to the negative feelings i was consumed by i ended up eating half a terrys chocolate orange egg and the orange segment bar that came with it on monday night (for which i felt horribly guilty afterwards)
i have jumped right back on the shakes again but am not back in ketosis yet according to ketostix although i have stinky breath again and not feeling particularly hungry.
if the ketostix says negative does that mean im definately not in ketosis OR could i be diluting it to an unreadable amount due to drinking 5 litres water per day (cause i was so dam hungry)?
wont be caving in to chocolate again for a while as im sure its going to affect next mondays weigh in.
congratulations on losing melanie.
cherylxx

Hi Cheryl
I know what you mean, it's sheer determination with me over the last couple of days, today is by far the worst.

If you are drinking that amount of water it's possible it's so dialuted you cannot get a positive reading on your stick. Try your first wee of the day.

I am so hungry today, but I will not give in, I can't if I want to lose weight, so far I've had my morning 3 coffee's with 1 choc tetra split between them and 1.5 litres of water, about to have my cranberry bar for lunch.

I go between wanting to eat everything in sight to not wanting to eat at all, because 1 mouthful could mean I cannot stop myself binging. It's something I have to deal with and make sure I have all my packs.

I'm still at work, just popped on to say, I ate my last pack at 5 and I'm not hungry yet. Normally when I'm here late I think of nothing but food even when I have eaten. Hope it's a new thing to stay and not a one off :D

OMG I've been dreaming about a McDonalds breakfast, I'm in work this morning and there is one just down the road, drove past it twice dropping my mum off at my brothers, I was so close to getting one, but as I got near there I just though actually they're not that nice, well not nice enough to stop me going into ketosis today, but I am starving today, just starting on my first breakfast coffee of the day, hope this stops the hunger pangs

Thanks Time4Me :) I met my CDC today and she reminded me it takes 3 days to get into ketosis, I'm now on day 2 so by Saturday I should be back in. I just need to keep focused and not let anyone upset me or get bored

Morning hun - hope the K fairy sprinkles dust on you today!!!! Keep the faith xxxx

Just a quick update, I'm doing ok, had some protein, but have managed to have all my packs, which is a start, begining to believe in myself that I can eat and not totally binge :D:D

Just a quick update, I'm doing ok, had some protein, but have managed to have all my packs, which is a start, begining to believe in myself that I can eat and not totally binge :D:D

Every small step makes up part of the long journey Mel - good on ya hun - I am too finding that I can eat a little and not have to spend the WHOLE evening gorging one thing after another!
Well done on starting to believe in yourself xxxxx

Thanks Clare, I also feeling alot happier and stopped worrying. I know I can go without food and be ok.

I've just jumped on the scales and now down to 21st 2 1/2lb, I'm hoping the 2 1/2 will be gone by 1.30 wednesday, here's hoping :D

Back