MelanieP's Weight Loss Journey 2008

Thanks Clare, I also feeling alot happier and stopped worrying. I know I can go without food and be ok.

You know what hun - there's a whole world out there where we wont be 'dependant' on our next food fix... It'll be fuel to us and the odd treat... Cant bloody wait! As I said I dont always post on your thread but I always read it xxxx

I'm doing ok today, eaten all my packs by 4.30 though :(. Oh well water until bed time, but I know I wont die of starvation LMAO

Jumped on the scales when I got home - I know :p but they are reading 21st 0 1/2lb :D:D:D so hopefully tomorrow will show less the half pound and I will be jumping for joy :D

Yay!!! I Lost 5lb this week :D:D:D So now weigh in at 20st 13lb. I am so happy even happier once the next 13lb have gone :):p:D

Thanks ladies, my good mood has lasted, still happy today. My CDC said that I looked different yesterday. I think the fact I walked in smiling rather than scowling may of been the reason LOL

Well I've just had my second pack of the day, Peanut bar. It's not my favourite, but it's chewable and better then the other bars, can't wait for the cranberry to arrive on Friday

Got the usual yesterday when I announced how much I'd lost, but do you know what I couldn't care less, I know I am getting heathier and losing weight and being at my current weight is not good for me. So I will channel the negativity into something positive :D

Even though I am feeling great in myself, I cannot stop thinking about food. I just want to eat something all the time, I've just finished my last pack and could easily just raid the fridge.

I've had 4 litres of water and it's still not enough, I just don't know what I can do, I'm on here so I don't look in the cupboards

Why are the weekends so hard, I did really well until Saturday night, I then proceeded to eat everyting in sight, tin of hot dog sausages with bread, packet of galaxy choc eggs, 3 M&S walnut whips ARGHHHH Well that's what I can remember eating, I do tend to eat and forget.

Yesterday was better, had pork for my tea. Today I've had a sausage roll :cry::break_diet:

Hi Pea
I don't know what's going on, I need to talk to myself again. Went to bed after eating my last pack and felt ok, this morning I'm feeling a lot better, but could still eat something else :break_diet:

Only thing I can think of, I went out Thursday night and drank diet coke - could not stand another drop of water, had 3 half pints, this possibly took me out of ketosis.

I am determined to get right back in it, but know it's going to be a struggle, my CDC is not going to be very happy with me this week :(

Your CDC wants what's best for you, so don't worry about her being upset. You just need to get yourself back in the zone babes - you know you can do this :hug99:

Hi Pea
I know she wants me to lose the weight too :) the battery in my scales has gone, so I can't check the "damage", but I'm reluctant to replace as I'm a serial hopper.

I've had a headache since yesterday and at lunch time I was feeling sick and wobbly, so I came home and spent the afternoon in bed. I've eaten some chicken hoping it would sort me out, I do feel better, but nowhere near 100%, not sure if it's a reaction or just a bug.

Right off back to bed, my head is banging, will post my weighin tomorrow :sigh:

Hi
I lost 1 lb this week, could of been better, but stuffed up at the weekend.

Well it's gone completely wrong last couple of days, my uncle was found dead Thursday Morning, I have been all over the place and yes I have been eating, started yesterday lunch time and I haven't stopped.

I will be starting again in the morning and I am determined to get through the weekend SSing.

I will try and get online putting my thought's into black and white.

Just an update, I'm doing ok, haven't broken down in tears since yesterday afternoon, I can't believe he has gone and I will never see him again. We had the type of relationship where we beat each other up - play fighting and insulting each other, sounds weird, but it was funny.

This weekend didn't go to plan, only got past breakfast without eating something. Didn't help I was running late yesterday, left the house without picking up a pack, ended up eating out, but did talk myself out of getting a BK or KFC which I really fancied both. I ended up having a big bar of galaxy and again talked myself out of a McD's on the way home from work - I driver past one everyday to and from work.

Today wasn't too bad, but ate the sandwich I bought yesterday when I got home and have just eaten sausages. It is cutting down and if I don't have anything else today I will be happy and will cut down even more tomorrow and hopefully Wednesday be 100% again.

The truth is I used it as an excuse to eat, I know I did, but then once out of ketosis I didn't have the willpower to go through it all again. I am getting there and by end of the week want to be back in ketosis and losing weight again.

I'm not beating myself up about it, I've been ill and then lost someone I love to bits and I thinking rationally he would prefer I stuck to this and lost the weight, he couldn't wait to see me all slim and gorgeous. One thing that has really upset me is that he will never see me settle down with someone, which he asked me every time we spoke had I met anyone yet, but I know he will be there in spirit

Right I'm off to soap land for the evening.

Oh Mel, sending you major :hug99: and :vibes: If cutting down works for you, then it sounds like a good way to get back to plan.

Back