Melio's journey to healthy

Meliososo

I've put off making a food diary as sometimes I really go off plan but I thought what better way to reign myself in than writing it all down here.

Ive been doing SW at home and so far lost 5lb which Im so happy about. Although I get incredible support from this forum I felt I needed to go to group as well just for the added boost and the first WI is tomorrow! Can't say I've had a brilliant week though as I fell ill the day after group, as did my little girl and so with the heat and sleepless nights I ended up skipping meals and making a few bad choices and not being on plan but now Im feeling better and since Saturday have been 100% so here's hoping WI won't be too scary.

I follow a mixture of green and ee days but would quite like to try some red days eventually. But Im getting to settle into the plan a bit more first.

I've given myself little goals to aim for and if I can get these next 2lb off I'll have a bmi below 30 and would of lost half a stone. Bring on next week!

:)

Meant to put this in weight loss diary instead....whoops!

Amazing thank you :)

Well, day before weigh in and Im feeling positive. My consultant just rang! How amazing is she! Its my first week at group so she wanted to know how the first week went.

Well today I thinks been a good food day. Had a green day and had:

Breakfast - Muller light toffee, grapes, apple
Lunch - Wholemeal roll (heb), egg mayo (1 syn), apple
Dinner - Quorn pasta bake, Olive oil (heb), 10g cheese (hea)

Snacks - milkyway (5.5 syns), mayo (1 syn), flump (1.5 syns), 2 babybel light (hea)

I might have a flump or a milkybar later too which will be either 1.5 syns or 3.5 syns.

Can you tell I have a sweet tooth :) Ill be having an extra easy day tomorrow. Nom nom nom.

Had my first WI and lost 3lb! So so happy!

I wanted to have a nice dinner after my WI but decided I wanted a week being 100% so didn't want to sabotage next weeks weightloss too much so just had a cookie and some pasta and cheese sauce, which took me over syns but nothing as bad as a takeaway would of. I've never lost more than 2lb a week so really want to keep giving it my all and am currently chowing down on some grapes :)

Completed my first week towards my bronze body magic award this week and after group went to the gym to get back into running. Had to take 2 weeks off from it as my shin splints were agony but after 25 mins on the treadmill they were absolutely fine so Im ready for my first road again tomorrow.

Bring on next weeks weight loss and my next target!

Back