Melissa's food diary

Oh and ive also had half a packet of maryland cookies this morning and a potato and meat pie....this weekend is a write off!! :confused:

You had to wait an extra day for your Chinese... How very rude am sure there must be a rule against that

I know right! Husband wasn't in the mood for Chinese.....who the hell is never in the mood for chinese....is that grounds for divorce? Haha!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yep am pretty sure it is lol, my oh knows better to deprive me of Chinese we would be divorced before we were married lol

Green day

Breakfast

2x weetabix (HE B )
100ml milk (HE A)
Banana

Dinner

Tomato and herb mug shot

Tea

Small portion pasta bake (HE A cheese) (5 syns for sauce)

Snacks/syns

Cream cake (11 syns)
Cappuccino (HE A 2 milk)
2 x Maryland cookies (6 syns)

Total syns 22

Bad day today...annoyed at myself as I went prepared to my mum and dads with a mug shot and some vegetable soup for tea but they had bought in cakes and made pasta bake with a jar sauce...also as above had cookies too...im terrible if things are put in front of me!

Anywho, onwards and hopefully not upwards on the scales...110% needed this week!!

Weigh in tomorrow :thumbdown: hopefully STS and no gain, definitely not expecting a loss!

1/4 lb loss on the scales but I dont log 1/4s so I will say STS for me this week...pleased with that after the weekend.

Lots of exercise planned for this week and going to be doing mainly green and red days maybe a few EE days

X

Red day

HE A 250ml semi skimmed milk
HE B 28g weetabix crispy choc minis & 2 x slice wholemeal 400g bread

Breakfast

Weetabix crispy choc minis
100ml milk
Chopped banana

Dinner

Mackerel in spicy tomato sauce
2 x wholemeal bread 400g loaf

Fruit salad

Tea

Spaghetti bolognaise
Pasta (unsure of weight yet and syns)

Snacks/syns

Chewy white choc bar (4.5 syns)
Skinny cappuccino from Starbucks using HE A for milk

30 mins body magic fast walking with the pooch this morning up a huge hill

Day 1 of 100% almost complete!

Red day

HE A 250ml semi skimmed milk
HE B 28g weetabix crispy choc minis & 2 x slice wholemeal 400g bread

Breakfast

Weetabix crispy choc minis
100ml milk
Chopped banana

Dinner

Mackerel in spicy tomato sauce
2 x wholemeal bread 400g loaf

Fruit salad

Tea

Spaghetti bolognaise
100g Pasta (5.5 Syns)

Snacks/syns

Chewy white choc bar (4.5 syns)
Skinny cappuccino from Starbucks using HE A for milk
Kiwi
Muller light vanilla

Total Syns 10

30 mins body magic fast walking with the pooch this morning up a huge hill

Day 1 of 100% almost complete!

Thanks girls.

Yeah I like red and green as I can have 2 x HE if I want too..plus I struggle in the winter at dinner times to do 1/3 super free....summer was easy as would have salad but not feeling salad now its going colder, need to start making some soups I think, need a proper blender first though

X

Soups are definitely a god send in the winter I did manage to break 3 hand blenders before I got a jug blender which is great

Asda do soup mixes in their fresh produce aisles. They are basically just bags of pre-cut vegetables and spices that you just add stock too. Easy peasy :) x

I have a smoothie maker that if been making soups in lol....it's hard to get the right amount of veg to stock when your putting it into the small glass to blend haha! Lent a hand blender to my cousin so will get that back.

I made a nice vegetable soup the other day with the ALDI soup mix vegetables

X

Red day

Breakfast

Bacon and egg butty (HE B1 bread)
Tablespoon brown sauce (1 syn)

Dinner

It's only just dawned on me that I had no dinner! Went out walking with a friend....had a pack of mango as we was walking so I guess that was my dinner!

Tea

Melt in the middle burgers (cannot wait im sooo hungry haha)
HE A cheese
HE B wholemeal roll
Tablespoon ketchup (1 syn)
Salad (lettuce toms cucumber)

Snacks/syns

Aldi chewy bar (4.5 syns)
Cadbury eclair choc ( 1 syn)
Mango
Muller light vanilla

Back