Melissa's food diary

Feast day

B: bacon and egg butty on brown bread with squirt of brown sauce

D: 1/4 slice of kids cheese on toast. 1/2 pack Macaroni cheese pasta n sauce

T: M&S count on us pizza with count on us coleslaw and side salad

S: 2x M&S rocky road bites 2x M&S flapjacks, 2 x rich tea biscuits

Also treating myself to a rose wine and lemonade :) cheers!!

Total cals - 1610

Last edited:
Feast day

B: 50g weetabix crispy choc minis with 100ml milk

D: bacon mushroom and cheese on a barm with brown sauce (no idea on calories was from a cafe - whoops)

T: jacket potato with chive and onion cottage cheese, salad and coleslaw

Snacks: 2x M&S rocky road bite, 2x M&S flapjack

Havent a clue on cals today but being good with my tea incase I've gone over!

Went on a walk with the pooch and also going to do day 4 of 30 day shred! X

Last edited:
Yea not bad a pretty chilled one to be honest....had a pj day yesterday and a trip to M&S then today my parents came over and also I took doggie a nice long walk...now just chilling out

I prefer walks in the cold, especially when you get back and its nice and toasty inside!

Gone way over my calories today for sure, definitely need a fast day tomorrow!!

I prefer walks in the cold, especially when you get back and its nice and toasty inside!

Gone way over my calories today for sure, definitely need a fast day tomorrow!!

Yeah I like it to be a bit chilly too, it was quite windy here today though! And I had to carry all my shopping home :/ but the walk was good.
You could do like ww where you earn more cals when you exercise?! Lol
My willpower is at an all time low. I think a fast day would finish me off ha x

Yeah I like it to be a bit chilly too, it was quite windy here today though! And I had to carry all my shopping home :/ but the walk was good.
You could do like ww where you earn more cals when you exercise?! Lol
My willpower is at an all time low. I think a fast day would finish me off ha x

I must admit ive been tempted by naughty food today but i am on so thats probably why x good thing is i resisted when i found out the chocolate mousse would have cost me 6 syns lol

Fast day

B: Rocky road hifi bar (70 cals)
D: Covent garden butternut squash and carrot soup (72 cals)
T: Chicken subway salad bowl with southwest sauce (291 cals)

That reminds me I need to buy seafood sticks this week :D

2.5lb off this week - yay! 9st 1.5lb now, soooo close to seeing the 8s again!!
My mini goal for next week!

Feast day today

B: pop tarts
L: remainder of yesterdays butternut squash and carrot soup with 1 piece of wholemeal bread
T: sausage casserole and mash

Snacks: Aldi titan choc bar, 2x M&S rocky road bite and 2x M&S flapjack bite, 4x mcvities biscuits from a xmas tin (ooops they were a present lol), 2x clementines and crumpet with butter

Someone sow my mouth shut quick! Surprisingly still within cals?!

Last edited:
Went shopping last night with the hubby, made a start on family presents for xmas and got few bits for the kids - makes it very exciting and real! Also hubby agreed to having my parents stay over night on Christmas eve and stay with us for breakfast then they will go home and we will go to in laws for dinner...im so excitedd, will be lovely for my mum and dad to see the kids opening presents etc (they live an hour a way and initially werent going to be seeing them on christmas day)

Whats everyone elses plans for xmas? Whens your trees going up etc (mine is going up on the 1st!! Im like a kid at Christmas lol)

TALK CHRISTMAS TO MEEE haha!

Well done on the fab loss! Very close to the 8s now! God I can't imagine ever getting into 9s never mind less! How tall are you? I can't see stats on my iPod :-/
Your Xmas sounds lovely, I bet your parents are excited too! Kids are so sweet at Xmas.
We are going to OH's parents Xmas eve then having Xmas day with my mum & dad.
Making a start on Xmas shopping though lots will be home made this year- on a budget!
Are you on the Xmas presents ideas thread in off topic? X

Thanks Rosie! Im 5 ft 2, only a shortee! My ideal weight is 8st 7lb but haven't been that since I was like 13/14 I reckon lol! One day maybe!

I love the idea of home made xmas presents....a girl I know is making lovely jars of fudge with ribbons on, it isnt going cost her much either! Might have a go myself for the kids teachers? I always love the look of hampers
too with little bits and bobs in!

Oooh no, ive not really ventured outside of the slimming world section haha, scared I will get lost :p may go have a nosey around!

Thanks Rosie! Im 5 ft 2, only a shortee! My ideal weight is 8st 7lb but haven't been that since I was like 13/14 I reckon lol! One day maybe!

I love the idea of home made xmas presents....a girl I know is making lovely jars of fudge with ribbons on, it isnt going cost her much either! Might have a go myself for the kids teachers? I always love the look of hampers
too with little bits and bobs in!

Oooh no, ive not really ventured outside of the slimming world section haha, scared I will get lost :p may go have a nosey around!

Ahh I'm about 5'6/7, though I think my ideal weight is in the 9s. id be interested to see what I looked like at that weight, but I always struggle to get under 10!
You're powering through so sure you will get there :) 2.b is a big loss at this stage!
I like having a go at home made! Fudge is a great idea- I'm going to find a recipe! Lovely present for a teacher.
I make a mean lemon curd and have seen hot chocolate cones that look like reindeers lol. I'm also gonna have a bash at sweet sleighs!
It's in the slimming world section of minimins but I think its in the 'slimming world- off topic' section? Good for inspiration! X

My decorations are going up on 1st eek :) i hope to be near the 11st mark by xmas day so thats 12lb away :)

Well Done on the loss! :)

Christmas decs....hmmm.....usually i put them up like a week before:rolleyes:, when my kids were small it was usually on the 1st Dec :)
But this year we plan on decorating!
and my daughter might be going to stay with her dad for a few days, so i might not bother this year:eek: LOL

Back