Melissa's food diary

Bah humbug!! Hehe. I loveeee putting the tree up, I put a christmas music channel on, sing along and have a few glasses of wine....my mum normally comes round and re does it haha!

So ive just snacked my way through this afternoon, dreaded AF arrived this evening though! Explains alot....surprisingly im still within my cals! Gonna update my food now

Bah humbug!! Hehe. I loveeee putting the tree up, I put a christmas music channel on, sing along and have a few glasses of wine....my mum normally comes round and re does it haha!

So ive just snacked my way through this afternoon, dreaded AF arrived this evening though! Explains alot....surprisingly im still within my cals! Gonna update my food now

Well done keeping within your calories xx

LOL, I love putting xmas music on , but OH is the bah humbug LOL, we had xmas carollers round one year , he opened the door, they started singing, and he told them to s*d off!!:8855:
So, i tried to make him 'repent' for his sins ! :D015.JPG

Hahaa! Id of done the same, xmas carol'ers do my head in lol. Im trying to convince my hubby to have a xmas jumper, hes having none of it!

Ugh feel crappy this morning...stupid AF. Took paracetamol and gonna curl up on the sofa with the little man and watch a film....being a woman sucks at times!! Was going to do a fast today but not feeling it! X

Ugh feel crappy this morning...stupid AF. Took paracetamol and gonna curl up on the sofa with the little man and watch a film....being a woman sucks at times!! Was going to do a fast today but not feeling it! X

:-( feel your pain. I had an afternoon just like that yesterday and feel a lot better today- hope it does the trick for you too xx

What does AF mean?:D...prob being thick lol, but i'm guessing it's an abbreviation of *week:)

Yup aunt flo!

Feeling sorry for myself lol....hate time of the month with a passion, I always suffer loads with cramps and quite heavy flow (sorry TMI) and a full 7 days too. Not fair, despite getting coil fitted its still the same.

Anywho, had a little nap with Ollie this morning then soldiered on...made myself a mission to de clutter a room per week and have a good clean/tidy up in time for Christmas. Today was the cupboard under the stairs, everything seems to end up under there lol! All clean and tidy now though so mission accomplished!

Today food wise Ive just ate rubbish again and maxed out my cals, feeling a fast day tomorrow!

B: pop tarts
L: 1/2 cheese leek and ham pasta n sauce
T: mid week chicken roast dinner (well needed! It was yummy)
Snacks: my downfall again, 2 mini choc bars, few biscuits, flap jack and rocky road bites.

According to MFP ive consumed all cals for today and poss gone over as my dinner wasn't very accurate cals wise just had to guess!

Off to bed now as im knackered, hopefully will wake up feeling better xx

Yup aunt flo!

Feeling sorry for myself lol....hate time of the month with a passion, I always suffer loads with cramps and quite heavy flow (sorry TMI) and a full 7 days too. Not fair, despite getting coil fitted its still the same.

Anywho, had a little nap with Ollie this morning then soldiered on...made myself a mission to de clutter a room per week and have a good clean/tidy up in time for Christmas. Today was the cupboard under the stairs, everything seems to end up under there lol! All clean and tidy now though so mission accomplished!

Today food wise Ive just ate rubbish again and maxed out my cals, feeling a fast day tomorrow!

B: pop tarts
L: 1/2 cheese leek and ham pasta n sauce
T: mid week chicken roast dinner (well needed! It was yummy)
Snacks: my downfall again, 2 mini choc bars, few biscuits, flap jack and rocky road bites.

According to MFP ive consumed all cals for today and poss gone over as my dinner wasn't very accurate cals wise just had to guess!

Off to bed now as im knackered, hopefully will wake up feeling better xx

I been getting it every week but sometimes for a few days or like this time just the once and off again. Have booked myself back in with nurse x

Hey, how is your fast day going? I'm on a fast today as well. So far, so good! Although I do have food on the brain.

Do you have the coil too Blades?? I hate mine but I know its the nest option right now...hoping it will settle down, need to go for my smear and my strings checked so might see if she has any other suggestions? Mines heavy for solid 7 days, no tailing off or anything, it just stops?! Plus sorry TMI again but its bright red blood at all times. Definitely going to get seen to I think.

Anyway, fast day today

B: 4 cups of coffee this morning LOL im knackered today (60 cals)
Brunch: caramel hifi (70 cals) clementine (35 cals)
Tea: Weight watchers vegetable arriabatta (252 cals)

417 cals so far - will find something for 80 odd cals for supper, maybe another hifi bar?

Quite good! Ive had my 4 cups of coffee haha (drinks seem to side track me from food) then had my hifi bar at 11.45am and just had my clementine ... hoping to hold off on tea until 5ish then will have something for supper at 8 and an early night lol! I find I lay in bed after a fast day fantasising over what food I can eat the next day lol!

What you having today? X

Lol id do anything for a light period and shorter one! Ive had a coil before and it was never this bad? Im thinking maybe something is wrong? Meh!

Well today is proving difficult, picked the kids up from school and got my niece too and all ive done is snap at them...feel horrid! Partly because im hungry and partly PMS related...ive set them up in the playroom doing arts and crafts and im sitting with yet another cup of coffee and a 5 cal jelly pot! Not long till tea time then drop neice off and come home, bath and bed! Rob is out at football tonight so feel a little guilty but just not feeling the rest of today at all!

Off to catch up with everyones diaries!

Omg my niece just refused a biscuit and said shes trying to lose weight!! Shes an average sized 8 year old....in shock! I asked why and she said that her mum told her she had put weight on...so annoyed!! This is sister in law by the way, not my sister....I may casually say something, no 8 year old should be worrying about their weight, and if she was putting on weight then mum should just be cutting portions and treats - not telling her!

Oh that's so sad for your niece :-( she shouldn't be worrying about stuff like that at her age, and shame on your sister-in-law for putting that on her.
Hope you feel better soon :-( I hate being grumpy, especially when I'm aware of it haha. I can't think of anything low cal for you. Have you had a big drink of water/sugar free squash? X

I know, told Rob and he said its upto his sister what she tells her daughter and to not grt involved - which is true but makes me sad :( ... she treats neice as if shes 15 or something, shes very old headed and pretty messed up kid sometimes too - she told me she wants a magic lamp for Xmas so she can have 3 wishes, her 1st wish was to see her dad more :( :( (they separated a few years ago, she seems him every other weekend) cant help but feel for her.

Tea was nice and filling I've had another 9 cal jelly pot and Ive got a can of zero monster energy drink - watching miracle babies (*sob*) then bed!

That's really sad :-( I think its easy to underestimate how much parents separating has on little ones. I used to look after two kids and the elder one was so troubled by it, it would break my heart when I put her to bed and she cried for her dad.
I admire your OH though- its really difficult to stay out of people's business like that but I wish I didn't get so involved or even bothered about other people's lives sometimes! X

Back