Melly's go for it diary - worried about cruise!!

Hey Sander, thanks for the reply! Wow - you've done really well - congratulations on the loss so far! Yeah I've got my measurements written down, so fingers crossed they'll change soon.....

I had my galette this morning, and it was surprisingly nicer cold... so am off to make another one in a minute for breakfast tomorrow!! I made it with vanilla yesterday, so will try adding some cinnamon tonight too - thanks for the tip!

Have been hectically busy today, end of term coming up so working so hard to try and get everything done and dusted before the holidays! But that's always good, as it stops me eating any cr*p!! Still working now though so that's not so good - but at least I'm at home in front of the tv, rather than still at school!! Nice easy morning tomorrow though, play rehearsals - whoop!!

So today's food.....

B: Galette - might try to have half for breakfast tomorrow, then another half mid morning - was starving today!!
L: Chicken
D: Chicken omelette

Must reread some of my book in a bit too - just to recap on the important stuff.... can anybody tell me if low fat pate is ok to eat, or is it a big no-no???

Right, just a quick one tonight..... will read a few diaries for some inspiration, then get back to work :-(

xoxo

Hmmm well maybe I'm talking to myself, but I don't mind!! Got to keep myself on the straight and narrow somehow!!

Well have had a hectic few days, but have kept on track even with a day at the beach!! Am feeling pretty good, but trying not to get on the scales yet... my clothes are loose so thats always a good sign!!

My menus have been a bit boring so far, mostly chicken with a few eggs, and galettes thrown in for good measure!! I am glad its been so warm, that helps me with drinking the water.

I just can't wait to be losing weight regularly, and get to my target weight - it seems so far away but I want it sooooo much!!

xoxo

Looks like you're doing great Melly!
I'd love to make the galettes, but I'm still trying to find oat bran.
Is it like sold separately, or as a cereal?
I often find that in the smaller towns in Ireland, it's much harder to find things than in the UK :(

Aw thanks Jasna, I'm trying!!

I got the oatbran delivered from Tesco... I had real trouble finding it too, but I think Holland and Barrett do it too. I guess most health food shops should do it!! How are you getting on apart from that?? My word, just realised your current weight is about where I want to be!!

Right just had chicken omelette for dinner.... going to try a pv day on cruise tomorrow... bit nervous as I haven't lost as much as I had wanted in attack, but I guess that's what happens when it's the 3rd (!!!!) time I've restarted!!

Does anyone have veg with breakfast?? I really don't feel up to eating much in the mornings, and the galette has been fine for me this past week so really wanted to stick with that!!

I guess it'll be chicken salad for lunch for me tomorrow, and then I think I might be going out for dinner with some colleagues as it's the school play tomorrow evening. I really don't think I'll have enough time to get home, cook, eat and get back again for 6pm... ho hum let's just hope there's salad on the menu wherever we're going!! Otherwise, it'll be nothing for dinner, then a quick stop at Sainsburys at about 9pm!!!

Oh well, I'm just keeping everything crossed that my weight loss doesn't slow down even more when adding veg!!!

xoxo

Does anyone have veg with breakfast?? I really don't feel up to eating much in the mornings, and the galette has been fine for me this past week so really wanted to stick with that!!

xoxo

I sometimes have tomato, mushroom and courgette in my omelette at breakfast, or poached egg on spinach.

Back