1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Melodys EE weight loss diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by melodyuk, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. melodyuk

melodyuk Full Member

Just want to say I'm loving this site for tips and ideas :)

Well here's a but about me, for anyone interested lol...

Im 34 and live with my Hubby and 2 boys aged 7 and 11.. 2 dogs, and 3 guinea pigs :) :) I'm currently a student studying an access to nursing course and hope to be starting a 3 year adult nursing degree this September !! Just waiting for interviews now....so fingers crossed.

I have been on and off diets constantly for 18 years but this time must be my final attempt to shift 5 stone as I want to be a fit student nurse and not one gasping for breathe if I run up a flight of stairs :)

Well today was my first weigh in on EE and I've lost 3 lbs so I'm verrrrry pleased with that.

I seem to lose slowly compared to others and friends but won't let that get to me this time..

Thanks 4 reading :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.