melon

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Kes, 15 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Hi everyone.
    I joined,weight watchers last week. And basically with the simple start coming,into effect at the moment the lady has not explained pro points just yet.

I've just had some melon (half a small ish honey dew melon) for breakfast, and now wondering if I were to have this on pro points what would it be worth.

I can't access the website on,my phone because I have a windows phone and apparently to access the food tracker part you need a higher version of adobe flash player. And the only app I can get on my phone for weight watchers is the calculator and I don't have any nutritional info for it.

help please...

also is any fruit free?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. ellaye

ellaye Full Member

Fruit is free on PP. So are most vegetables, with some exceptions.

4. ellaye

ellaye Full Member

5. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Thankyou,

I will be very glad when things are completely explained to me....

6. ButternutSquash

ButternutSquash New Member

Although fruit and most veg are 0 points, I assume this is only within sensible portion control. I have 5 portions of 0 point fruit or veg today, is that everyone else's understanding on this too? I think you could over eat on fruit and veg otherwise and then not lose weight in these hidden PPs.

Am I also right in saying that tinned fruit in juice is 0 PP too?

Thanks!

7. lisalu

lisalu Full Member

Tinned fruit in own juice is free but not syrup. I find with the fruit & veg that I do try and not go overboard on fruit because although natural sugars they're still full of sugar. With veg I wouldn't be as worried but would never go overboard anyway usually