Mel's Diary

Thanks guys.x

Kellmo... Do you feel sick or dizzy at all, I struggle sometimes even on this if I don't eat properly.

How does it work?

It's basically a vlcd. It's called slim and save (google it). As you go into ketosis you can feel sick and I get dizzy but I always do. I have low blood pressure and can feel dizzy when I eat sensibly!

I have been hungry this time around but I think the weather plays a part in it...

Hope this helps, Kellmo xx

Thanks hun, I think I will give it a go for a week and see if I can get this 7lb off into the 11's

Connor is with his dad this week so it's the best time to start really x :)

Ok feeling so frustrated this morning... I have somehow gone up 2lb? I don't understand why.... I have kept to plan, but I have been starving... I've drunk loads of water and substituted most coffees for camomile tea (low carbs 0.something) granted I haven't done any thing active but really? A 2lb gain?

Surely this couldn't be the affect of Mondays Halloween cookie.. My body just seems to have stopped responding :(

Ok feeling so frustrated this morning... I have somehow gone up 2lb? I don't understand why.... I have kept to plan, but I have been starving... I've drunk loads of water and substituted most coffees for camomile tea (low carbs 0.something) granted I haven't done any thing active but really? A 2lb gain? Surely this couldn't be the affect of Mondays Halloween cookie.. My body just seems to have stopped responding :(

Oh no - are you due on Mel?

Right today has been,

Half a matthesons sausage for breakfast .... Work started at 7am so it was a rush job,

2 fried eggs with ham for lunch

Ham and a little melted cheese for a snack on the run

Dinner was chicken wrapped in bacon with a bit of garlic and melted cheese. It was mixed veg carrots and broccoli but only a small amount.

4 black coffees, 5 waters and a bottle of diet coke!

Hi Mel! Hope you don't mind me subscribing.

Sorry to hear about your gain, its so frustrating when your efforts don't show on the scales. Don't know how to put this but... Are you regular? When I was VLCD for a long period of time I went 2 weeks without a bowel movement and gained about 5lb hardly eating anything! I panicked and ate less, and less than a week later went to doctor for something to help get me moving again. The result, not only had I NOT gained 5lb, I had lost an additional 4lb. I was just holding a lot of.... Well you get my gist. Hope this isn't the case for you but thought I'd just put it out there x

Hi Mel! Hope you don't mind me subscribing.

Sorry to hear about your gain, its so frustrating when your efforts don't show on the scales. Don't know how to put this but... Are you regular? When I was VLCD for a long period of time I went 2 weeks without a bowel movement and gained about 5lb hardly eating anything! I panicked and ate less, and less than a week later went to doctor for something to help get me moving again. The result, not only had I NOT gained 5lb, I had lost an additional 4lb. I was just holding a lot of.... Well you get my gist. Hope this isn't the case for you but thought I'd just put it out there x

Welcome hun :) hope I don't bore you too much xx

Now you mention it I'm not very regular.. I'm quite swollen aswell, so maybe it's a combination of water, the other ;p and being nearly due x. All I can do is hope the scales go out of their way to make me smile next week.... Because if they don't they may be leaving via the window lol

My legs feel slimmer... My trouser are so baggy but the waist is tighter than usual x

Weigh in this morning 12'7 ..... Still no moving towards the big 12 but I'm not gaining which is great and the diet still feels good for my body.

I'm going to keep going and weigh again next week.... See where we are x

Oh dear proper fell of the wagon .... Whooopsie

Was absolutely starving this evening so cruiser past the Chinese... Had chowmein curry sauce and prawn crackers!

Don't care it was gorgeous :) and I'm happy lol

Back on the wagon tomorrow x I feel good about my blip not bad! It's good to know it can happened and it doesn't ruin your life haha

Back