Mel's Food Diary

smellymelly

Hi everyone pleased to say i at long last got hold of some tablets :) .... Had to get Alli in the end and double the dose !!

Anyway , im on them now and following a healthy diet , decided im gona post my food diary on here , and then hopefully it be a chance to tell me if im going wrong anywhere , and share my meals for ideas etc ....

Monday 5th March ...

Muller Yoghurt & Banana

Jacket Potato , Baked Beans & Cheese

Chicken Breast , Rice , Carrots , Peas , Sweetcorn ,

1 Packet of Walkers Baked Crisps
Tomato Cup-a-soup...

Handful of Grapes , Muller Yoghurt , Alpen Light Bar.

Hopefully im doing ok xx

Last edited:
Sounds ok.. Just beware the cheese!!! I find apetina light feta is ok, and the odd slice of light catherdral is ok.., but not every one can eat cheese safely... Eeeek!!

smellymelly said:
ye i did wonder that , but cant bare baked beans on a jacket without it , it was only a sprinkle though .

Only one way your find out :) lol

Good luck. Everybody on here is really helpful - you can ask anything and you can guarantee somebody somewhere has the answer :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

See I'm gonna be anal & mention the crisps as well as the cheese. As a crispaholic I have to say there isn't a bag out there that I've found that are within the rules. I am on day 152 without any (not that I'm counting!!!) xx

I agree with Lexie . Crisp snd cheese are definately out and the cereal bar may be as well. Read the new starter info in the sticky section. Remember it's not the portion amount of fat you're looking at but the fat per 100g. Good luck :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Depends on the flavour of Alpen lite if it falls within the rules. My favourite (apple and sultana) is fine but others aren't. Walkers baked are 8.3g per 100 so not within the rules. Having said that I do have them sometimes and am fine with them. How I miss cheese!!!

KB x

See I am clearly anally retentive cos I'm scared when I eat things that are even 6g, best of it being I've not had a xen for 6 days so it really wouldn't matter!!!!

I agree with Lexie . Crisp snd cheese are definately out and the cereal bar may be as well. Read the new starter info in the sticky section. Remember it's not the portion amount of fat you're looking at but the fat per 100g. Good luck :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have tayto velvet crunch or walkers baked crisps with no side effects. I'll have them as a treat sometimes at lunch if I've had a really low fat lunch. I've had a little cheese with my baked potato and beans too. As an overall meal, it was still below 5% fat. Though everyone is different, I guess its trial and error. And if I was trialling, I'd definately go tiny on the portion of anything I was unsure of. Mr Tango is just not worth it!

Back