Men and CD?

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
No moaning this time, I promise!

Basically, after seeing my losses on CD, husband has said he would like to have a go at CD.

I'm buying some extra shakes at weigh in tomorrow to let him try some flavours, but what I was wondering was are there any CD men only type places?

He's not too fussed but he's saying that now pre CD. I wonder how he's going to do when he's actually on it.

Plus I'm shelling out another £50+ a week for him now if he decides to go ahead with it. :eek:

My husband started last Saturday after seeing how well I got on in my first couple of weeks. He sees the same CDC as me, though I spend more time with her "talking". As for a men only CD place I don't know about that.

It is great as we have emptied the fridge and freezer and there is nothing much left in the cupboards. There are no food smells in the house and hardly any washing up. To be honest he may only be on the SS diet for 6 weeks as he doesn't have that much weight to loose, but he certainly appreciates what I am going through.

You say you have just over a month left on SS - will he just do that last bit with you? I am sure you will do well together!!

When I said "places" I meant boards or sub forums - sorry but brains not quite working today. My bad.

I have about 6 weeks left on SS all going well, and a month or so working up the higher plans to lose my last half stone. I think he might be on a wee bit longer but am not sure how much he is wanting to lose.

Will discuss it with him later, a healthy BMI for him would be 12stone 9, which I can't imagine on his frame, so we might aim for a waist size instead that he used to be, say a 34 inch waist.

We could do with a blokes sub forum, really think a lot more people would post on it. After all what do we know about totm and size 16s? :)

Badger - you probably know much more now than you ever wanted or needed to ;)

Us men get to eat 4 of the yummy things!!! woo

So would it be an idea to have a look at a mens thread if theres not a sub forum?

I might be getting ahead of myself, he might try it and not like it!

I think it would be helpfull to have mens section, Its hard to search for expected mens weight loss etc.

ive just posted on another thread from a male looking for advice from men really, im gonna pm a mod about this and see if we can get a man's only section as its hard sometimes for the men in among all the women etc :)

ive just posted on another thread from a male looking for advice from men really, im gonna pm a mod about this and see if we can get a man's only section as its hard sometimes for the men in among all the women etc :)

No pun intended ;) (Oh I'm so funny I amaze myself)

On a side note hubby starting tomorrow :D

Back