Men and RC and a couple of Q's

jaylou

Gold Member
Hi all,
I'm a long time SW'er but need a bit of a kick start again and was considering RC (tried WW, too hungry!).

Just a couple of questions if you please...

If men follow RC, do they have the same amount of calories as women?
Is the plan easy to follow?
Are there any "free foods" or is everything measured?

Think that's it, I'm off to buy the magazine soon but like SW I'm sure they keep some info back! I can join for a month online for £30 so I think I may well do that, it might give me a boost for my holidays!

Thanks all :D

I am new to RC (have done it before pre-babies but cant really remember from before) - I have the RC book and have looked in the back and the weights it gives you and the calories you can have is more for men than women and is also different in age groups too ;)

Example : if you are 12 stone and in the 30-59 age bracket you can have 1466 for women but 1749 for men - this is the personal calorie allowance for a healthy weight lose after the initial 28 day plan...

HTHs

I get the mags and I have also got the Amazing INch Loss PLan book and seem to have everything I need info wise (along with a calorie counter app or you can buy the RC calorie counter book from newsagent too) and if I am stuck I just pop on here ;)

Brill, thank you. I have the new magazine - so basically it seems to be based on calories, but they need to be low fat/low GI?
I think I'll do the 1200/1000 cal plan for a week to give me a start then it looks like 1200 for a week and 1400 from then?
It's a bit confusing!! Perhaps I should get the book if it's all in there.

The book is great - well worth getting

All food except your treat needs to be less than 5% fat

Im not really a pro on this so hopefully someone who has been doing it a little longer will come and help out....

Back