MEN! Lucky escape!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
So when OH asked about breakfast, I said bacon and eggs, "assuming" he would dry fry the eggs in frylight. So when I heard whisking sounds I went into the kitchen to find him about to make scrambled eggs and the pan SWIMMING in fat!!!!!!! :eek: I soon put him right! (and he's supposed to be doing the plan with me!) So the moral of the story is, spell it out in words of one syllable!

There all the same i just stopped my man from putting full fat oil in the pan lol for eggs to! so I put my bacon on the George Forman (spelling) and had fry light eggs eventually lol

after being asked many times on many occasions when visiting my boyfreinds mum if i wanted anything to eat i finaly gave in she was making breakfast and asked what i could have bacon and eggs would be fine i said as im on a red day when she passed it to me on the plate were bacon eggs 2 pices of white bread with butter and a potato cake lol didnt have the heart to tell her there were about a thousand syns in it tried to make it up as best i could took the bread as both bs butter and potato cake as syns bacon and eggs free thought id not done to bad till my fella said you do know she frys everything in lard lol oh well too late now

lol you can't win especially when your at the other halfs house!

even then there is always alot more added than you know!

And just now when I pushed the furniture back to do my dvd he offered to go for some wine! He's reading the papers upstairs!!!!!!!!!!!:sigh:

LMAO, it's a good thing you caught him Judi! It's just me and my daughter in my house and luckily (perhaps not though sometimes lol) she is like a SW drill sergeant!! xx

Back