Men on the CD

I only like the Leak and Potato one, its lovely!!! Yeh I cut down to 3 a day when I was a student :p How are you anyway!! X

Good thanks and you? Hmm, I'm already on 3 a day so can't cut down. Never tried the leek and potato soup. I don't like leeks :jelous:

I don't like leeks :jelous:

You're moving to the wrong country then ;)

Don't forget though, if you're not buying all the other food/booze/etc. stuff students buy then you'll have cash freed up for your CD rations. How about a part-time job? I did some work for the SU during my student years; some bar work which was good fun, I worked for the SU Tech guys, setting up the stage/sound/lighting rigs etc. for bands that played there, and sometimes did the door collection on a Friday night.

Hey there, don't worry. You think it is going to be hard but after the first 2 days you get into a comfot zone and it is easy. I was 16st 7lbs when I started and needed to do something. I did SS for 7 weeks and went down to the 13 stones. My CDC asked me to do SS+ for a week just so I wouldn't be afraid of food and I lost 4.5lbs that week and stayed on it. This last week was my 810 week and I am firmly in the 12 stones and no longer overweight!! I am going to stay 810 till I get to 12 stones exactly and then move up the plans. It has flown by and was nowhere near as hard as I thought it would be, or more importantly what others said it would be.
Go for it, it will work regardless and it is so so worth it!! It is 4 months ou of my life and I now have the body I had 5 years ago and importantly it has forced me to reassess my eating habits.
My only query now is what exercise regime to follow when I am back on food full time!!!!!

It's day two and I'm not feeling too bad actually, yesterday was easier than I thought it would be.

How much exercise does everyone do while they are on the CD?

Take it easy on the exercise as it makes your body crave food more and therefore makes the diet harder. I always do a bit, but nothing too strenous

I'm still doing my spinning classes but I keep a porridge to have as soon as I get in.

Mazza64

Back