Green Days MENU CHECK PLEASE

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by DEMILOU, 20 June 2011 Social URL.

1. DEMILOU

DEMILOU Member

Breakfast- 2 weetabix (b)
    milk (a)

apple

lunch -chicken (b) salad-lighter than light mayo- 1syn

blueberries and activia vanilla yoghurt

snack a jacks 5.5 syns

tea- stuffed jacket and salad ( stuffed with chhese (a) spring onion 1 tablespoon lighter than light mayo. chives

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wenchie

wenchie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(33.98%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Looks fine to me, although not very "green heavy" - I'd probably have much the same on a red day by swapping the chicken b for the potato! - and I'd definitely be hungry if that's all I ate in a day (you've no carbs at lunch, for example).

That said, if it works for you and you're not hungry on it, then yep, you're good to go :D

4. DEMILOU

DEMILOU Member

thanks for getting back to me i will be having pasta tomorrow and the sw chips later

what days do you follow and what would you eat on a typical day

5. wenchie

wenchie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(33.98%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Oh SW Chips are glorious :D

I'm mostly a Red-day girl these days (I find I have better losses on it and more importantly I feel healthier with both my migraine and IBS), but I started out as a carb-addict EE person with occasional forays into Green Day vegetarianism :D

I've got a diary over here: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo.../199886-heffalump-slinky-journey-less-me.html that lists out what I eat on a day-to-day basis and you're welcome to have a poke through that if you want (and ask me anything, I'm by no means an expert but I am terribly opinionated ;))

6. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

dont forget to syn the mayo on your evening meal :)

Looks good!!! I would probably try to incorporate more superfree foods though - not sure how big your salads are though and what is in them :) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.