Green Days MENU CHECK PLEASE

DEMILOU

Breakfast- 2 weetabix (b)
milk (a)

apple

lunch -chicken (b) salad-lighter than light mayo- 1syn

blueberries and activia vanilla yoghurt

snack a jacks 5.5 syns

tea- stuffed jacket and salad ( stuffed with chhese (a) spring onion 1 tablespoon lighter than light mayo. chives

Looks fine to me, although not very "green heavy" - I'd probably have much the same on a red day by swapping the chicken b for the potato! - and I'd definitely be hungry if that's all I ate in a day (you've no carbs at lunch, for example).

That said, if it works for you and you're not hungry on it, then yep, you're good to go :D

thanks for getting back to me i will be having pasta tomorrow and the sw chips later

what days do you follow and what would you eat on a typical day

Oh SW Chips are glorious :D

I'm mostly a Red-day girl these days (I find I have better losses on it and more importantly I feel healthier with both my migraine and IBS), but I started out as a carb-addict EE person with occasional forays into Green Day vegetarianism :D

I've got a diary over here: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo.../199886-heffalump-slinky-journey-less-me.html that lists out what I eat on a day-to-day basis and you're welcome to have a poke through that if you want (and ask me anything, I'm by no means an expert but I am terribly opinionated ;))

dont forget to syn the mayo on your evening meal :)

Looks good!!! I would probably try to incorporate more superfree foods though - not sure how big your salads are though and what is in them :) xxx

Back