1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

menu choice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by smiles123, 29 January 2010 Social URL.

1. smiles123

smiles123 Member

:DHello All

i have a dinner planned for Monday and i need to choose something from this menu, any ideas, i could do eith Green, Red or EE!

StartersButterbean, garlic & parmesan soup (V)Loch Duart salmon rillettes, beetroot tartare, toasted briocheHome smoked ham hock terrine, piccalilli & parsley oil“Woods” Caesar salad with a soft poached egg & pancettaCreamed goats cheese, poached rhubarb, candied walnuts, truffle honey (V)

MainsConfit of duck leg, braised puy lentils, celeriac puree & port jusCrisp pork belly, baby fondant potatoes & granny smith slaw, spiced red cabbageSteamed marinated whiting fillet, champ potato, buttered spinach, grain mustard veloutePan fried fillet of salmon, chorizo & chick peas cassoulet with watercress Three onions risotto, soft herbs & aged parmesan (V)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. knitter

knitter Chocaholic

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I'd go for the soup and risotto, using cheese as 2 x he and most of my syns for oil. What I'd really like would be the salmon starter and duck, mega syns.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.