Menu help (Table Table)

Lucky7

Lucky7
Menus | The Airfield | St Albans | Our Pubs | Table Table

Going to this restaurant for my dads birthday on Wednesday - I'll be driving so on diet cokes. I think these would be the best choices (will save my A and B and syns for the day for the meal). What do you think? (Am hoping can have the main without the french dressing). Am thinking green items as HEx and red as syns. How many syns do you think for this meal??

Olives & Cheese £1.75
vegetarian-icon.gif

Green olives with cheese

Hot-Smoked Salmon Nicoise** £9.25
Flakes of hot-smoked salmon served cold with new potatoes, hardboiled egg, green beans, rocket, cherry tomatoes and French dressing

Eton Mess £4.75
vegetarian-icon.gif

Fresh strawberries, crumbled meringue and whipped cream all folded in together with a blackcurrant coulis

Okay.

Olives - 8 for 1 syn
Salad - free if no dressing - ask for withouy. I can't imagine it would be an issue

Eton mess. Strawbs are free. Large meringue nests are 2.5 syns each. Whipped cream - depends on what type but i would guess its the most synful part either way. Couliss is synned but frankly marginal.

I reckon more than 20 syns for the whole meal - and i think i'm overestimating tbh

Enjoy x

If there IS an issue with the dressing, ask them why they are pre-dressing salads, as they shouldn't be! ;)

That's what I thought (re the dressing).
To be honest, after having a starter and main I may be quite happy with a cup of tea, but it's good to be prepared with my choices. Think it's not bad syn wise for a three course nosh up. I can live with 20 syns (flexi day).

Thanks ladies x

Back