Menu help (Table Table)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Lucky7, 3 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Menus | The Airfield | St Albans | Our Pubs | Table Table

Going to this restaurant for my dads birthday on Wednesday - I'll be driving so on diet cokes. I think these would be the best choices (will save my A and B and syns for the day for the meal). What do you think? (Am hoping can have the main without the french dressing). Am thinking green items as HEx and red as syns. How many syns do you think for this meal??

Olives & Cheese £1.75 [​IMG]
    Green olives with cheese

Hot-Smoked Salmon Nicoise** £9.25
    Flakes of hot-smoked salmon served cold with new potatoes, hardboiled egg, green beans, rocket, cherry tomatoes and French dressing

Eton Mess £4.75 [​IMG]
    Fresh strawberries, crumbled meringue and whipped cream all folded in together with a blackcurrant coulis

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    Okay.

Olives - 8 for 1 syn
    Salad - free if no dressing - ask for withouy. I can't imagine it would be an issue

Eton mess. Strawbs are free. Large meringue nests are 2.5 syns each. Whipped cream - depends on what type but i would guess its the most synful part either way. Couliss is synned but frankly marginal.

I reckon more than 20 syns for the whole meal - and i think i'm overestimating tbh

Enjoy x

4. Anneski

Anneski Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(24.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If there IS an issue with the dressing, ask them why they are pre-dressing salads, as they shouldn't be! ;)

5. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's what I thought (re the dressing).
    To be honest, after having a starter and main I may be quite happy with a cup of tea, but it's good to be prepared with my choices. Think it's not bad syn wise for a three course nosh up. I can live with 20 syns (flexi day).

Thanks ladies x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.