Pub food and drinks help

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by donna88, 24 January 2017 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. donna88

donna88 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm out on Saturday and have been saving syns this week so I can treat myself a little more

I am planning on having the one course and a few drinks, I know what the best drinks are diet tonic or coke with spirits... however does anyone know an average for syns in cocktails? In case they take my fancy

Also I have picked the best meal from the menu, however I'm still not 100% sure how many syns to count it as, can anyone advise me

Salmon fillet, hot smoked over hops, sauteed potatoes and buttered green beans.

I know I could ask for the beans without butter as well, but how much should I count for the butter if not? Also how much for the potatoes?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. donna88

donna88 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh and I will have about 70 syns to spare

4. DewDrop1968

DewDrop1968 Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(23.57%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm not sure about the food options but I would choose extra dry martini (vermouth) as the measure is 50ml for only 2.5 syns - bargain :). Obviously mix with diet lemonade/ sprite etc.
    The bianco and rosso are 4 syns for 50ml so still better than spirits but not as good!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.