Menu plan help

minimammy

I people I know sw does an online 7 day plan but that has a lot if ingredients and things. I'm just wondering if a a few people posted what they've had to eat over the past couple of days I can put together a normal persons eating plan?????

Hello minimammy!

I've looked at the SW websites 7 day plan but i'll either wont eat half of it or i'd have to buy loads of new ingredients.

I've just started my own food diary page to put down what I eat and get new ideas from people.

Here's what i ate yeterday:

Sunday 12th April 2015

HEX:
A - 250ml semi skimmed milk (though I didn't use it all)
B - 2 Hi-Fi Light Bars

Breakfast:
Eggs (omlette made with water)
Bacon
Spaghetti in tomato sauce

Lunch:
:( missed lunch as had to rush my guinea pig to the vets!!
Had a Hi-Fi bar when i got home, was too close to Dinner for anything else

Dinner:
Lean Beef pieces
Beef Oxo Cube
Carrots
Leeks
Cabbage
Broccoli
Mangetout
Greenbeans
2 Aunt Bessies Yorkshire Pudding Batters = 4 syns (very impressed with this!)

Enjoyed the above by cooking the beef in a slow cooker with the oxo cube a few of the carrots and some water.

Snacks after Dinner:
1 Hi-Fi Light Bar
Muller light toffe yoghurt
Highlights hot chocolate = 2 syns
Freddo bar = 5 syns

Total Syns for the day = 11

Let me know how you normal persons eating plan goes :)

I people I know sw does an online 7 day plan but that has a lot if ingredients and things. I'm just wondering if a a few people posted what they've had to eat over the past couple of days I can put together a normal persons eating plan?????

Hi Hun look at peoples food diary's, i'm fairly new and cook alot of indian food (cuz i am indian :) ) but I find looking at other peoples diarys is always a good thing.

Are you going to a group?

I have been to groups before so I used the list of free foods to then just cook my own free meals etc

Back