Total Solution Mere's Diary

Ooooo I'm so glad I asked as I have a mental picture of such lovely outfits. Yours sounds gorgeous. A winter wedding. How romantic. Hope you have a good evening.

The outfits sounds lovely Mere. Is the tartan green & blue ?. x

Yes the tartan is green and blue with an orange line through it and a white line. Sounds awful but it is a beautiful kilt. Cost a fortune when he bought it for our daughter's wedding but it has stood the test of time (18 years) and is still like new.

My step mother has been ill and has lost a lot of weight so she has been clearing out her wardrobe. Today she gave me a blouse I had lent her almost 30 years ago. I did not know where it had got to but turns out it was in her house all these years. It was a very expensive blouse at the time and Mum had borrowed it to wear on a cruise. Anyway the blouse still fits me perfectly and it got me thinking about how little my size must have changed over the last 30 years, just shows that sometimes you are just what you are and I will not now obsess so much about weighing 10st 5lb for most of this year. x

Wow Mere !
That is truly amazing ! :D
I wish I could say the same thing. 25-30 yrs ago I was a size 10 to 12. I must have been like a bean pole ! Haha :D

Well that's good news isn't it Mere.

I'm going to look at your Borneo photo's. We were planning a trip to Borneo but we have decided to go to Sri Lanka instead for our next holiday.

We will definitely go at some point though as Indonesia is a good place for my sister & me to meet up as she lives in Australia . Did you go to Sabah & do the mountain walk x

We went to Sabah, I started the walk up Mount Kinabalu but I suffered severe altitude sickness and had to descend quickly. I suffer from hereditary high blood pressure and doc thinks that was the reason. We were also in Sarawak as we were there for 3 weeks. It was a fabulous experience but really hard work especially the head hunters trail. I was exhausted at the end of the holiday and as soon as we got back I booked an all inclusive week to Kos staying in a luxury 5 star hotel. We don't go until the end of April but the thought of it is great. x

That's the best way to do it Mere. Have a strenuous holiday where there are lots of different experiences & memories then follow it up with a lazy pampering one. We went to Vietnam a few years back & can say its the best holiday we ever had but we needed another holiday by the end of it lol x

Vietnam is on my bucket list. x

I need a holiday !

Well had 2 Scan Bran with a scraping of peanut butter and half a baby banana the best 130 calories I have ever eaten. As my brother-in-law would say I'm as fu as a wulk, translates from Scottish as I couldn't eat another thing! x

Mmm sounds quite nice Mere. Just going to make myself a choc shake pancake for breakfast.

The photos were marvellous. That red insect was amazing, or was it a bird?

The insect was a dragonfly, I have a very good camera. The 2 Scan Bran kept me full for 4 hours. Ate another 2 for lunch with light cream cheese and caramelised onion chutney but I did not enjoy them quite so much but worked out at 111 calories and I am stuffed again so I will not complain. Slimming World say 5 scan bran is 1 syn I could never eat 5! x

Up day finished on 1201 calories.

Yum your diet sounds delicious Mere. At 1200 cals you are on track for a good loss this week. I love your photos, it just makes me want to go more. My niece honeymooned in Vietnam and Cambodia last year. They had an amazing time.
Have a good evening.

Hope today is a good one Mere x

Thanks I have had two scan bran for breakfast with 2 teaspoons of peanut butter. About to go out for lunch which will either be low calorie or I will make that my main meal. Sun is shining so all is good. x

Well had 2 Scan Bran with a scraping of peanut butter and half a baby banana the best 130 calories I have ever eaten. As my brother-in-law would say I'm as fu as a wulk, translates from Scottish as I couldn't eat another thing! x

I'm glad you enjoyed them :D
I'm not sure life would be the same without them now :D
Peanut butter is nice with blueberries or strawberries too :)

Sounds delish Marge, I had lunch out so I am just going to have a couple of scan bran for dinner with low fat cream cheese tomatoes and salad. I bought another packet while I was out. There was two different types in Holland and Barrett one with oats which I bought and another one I am not sure what it was. Have you tried both?
My next down day is tomorrow Carrie. X

Back