Total Solution Mere's Diary

Don't be silly mere! No one's journeys are boring :) xx

That's great mere - that will be off in no time ;)

So well done Mere on resisting that cake and sticking to diet coke - hope the washing is going ok - my washer seems to be on so much since I have the 2 boys in the house it's mad - hope you have a fab time

I love getting the washing out on the line. There is nothing quite like it :)

You still in Fife Mere? Hope you're having a
Nice time x

I am back home Yoyo and trying to stick to 800 calories a day, not too successfully! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

How're you doing Mere? Where are you off to next?

I am fine thanks. No plans for travel at the moment. x

Washing & teenagers, don't remind me lol. Washing & 20 something's just as bad where I live lol

Looks like you have everything under control mere x

How's it going Mere?

I am off plan at the moment as I just need to eat normally for a time. I am keeping an eye on the scales and doing a lot of exercise, still some exante but also normal food. I will see how it all goes. x

Sounds like a good plan Mere :)

You're the queen of maintenance Mere. keep in touch xxx

I am afraid I have not being maintaining very well, the queen has fallen off her throne!

Since I got back from Greece I have not been able to get in dieting mode but today I bit the bullet and stepped on the scales. I have not put on too much weight just a couple of pounds but what has frightened me is my fat percentage has gone up to 36% so more than a third of me is fat.
I am also back to trying on half a dozen outfits before finding one I look ok in, serious muffin top! If I don't take control now I will be digging out my size 14s again.
So the plan is to get back on My Fitness Pal and note everything I am eating limiting myself to 1000 calories. I have charged up my Fitbit to count my steps.

Weight today 10sts 4 lbs. I will WI as usual on Thursday and hopefully will have a little bit of a loss by then.

I can absolutely get why once the weight starts to creep back on that it is so much easier to give up than start again. I am stronger than that I hope!!!

You are stronger Mere :)
I'm sure once you get back to the gym your mojo will return :)

Thanks Marge, I hope so. x

Well I am back after a very long break from dieting. I need to lose 18lbs to get back to goal weight. I can do it, but slowly. I am having two Exante packs a day, a couple of snacks and a 500 calorie meal so approximately 1000 to 1200 calories a day. I am also back in the gym. Going to try to lose 7lbs by my birthday at the end of August. That is the plan.

I have lost another 1lb to put me back in the 10s so today's weight 10st 13lbs. Ok so I am just in the 10s but it is a start.:banana_dancer:

Back