Total Solution Mere's Diary

Jeezo Mere !!!
A size ten jeans is too big ?!?!?!?!?!?
You are disappearing woman !!
:D
Surely you will be at goal this week:cross:

Hip hoary for too big size 10s

I have never ever been a size 10 .....you must be feeling amazing.

I hope I reach goal this week but it is looking doubtful as even after several toilet visits I am just back to what I weighed at last week's WI.
On the size ten jeans front the pair that were too big must have been wrongly sized as I am between a twelve and a ten.
I bought a new pair of tens today but have not tried them on yet as my stomach is still too sore and swollen!
I have been to the toilet so often now that my hubby says he phoned the local sewage plant to put them on high alert. :eek:
Mere x

Lol....Men aye
Hope you feel better soon hun.

Haha Mere I wouldn't complain! I see going to the toilet some kind of luxury nowadays!

Hopefully goal is in sight for you this week how exciting hope you are feeling better soon Xx

Thanks Tigs I am feeling better now but I don't think I will reach goal this week. I weighed this morning and I was still 1 1/2lbs off goal and WI is on Wednesday.
Mere x

Glug down that water Mere and you may drink yourself to goal :D

Have drunk loads of water today and will do the same tomorrow.
Mere x

is tomorrow not wednesday! yas!!! i got confused cos i swapped my shifts. another day gained!

Always good to gain a day.
Mere x

Size 10 too big wowee!! Goal will be here soon enough Mere, we're all very excited for you xx

G:party0011:O:party0011:A:party0011:L

aw yay to u!!! wonderful :-D xxx

whoop whoop!!! You didnt think it'd happen this week but I'm so happy for you that it did, you're amazing and such an inspiration!!!

:superwoman: :happy096: :clap: :bliss: :scale: :talk017: :wee: I've cracked out all the appropriate smilies for you

not forgetting the very important banana boobies :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Fantastic mere...so happy for you

Nik

Xx

Mere that is FANTASTIC!!! Bet your are so chuffed! So happy for you skinnymalinki!!

:party0038: :party0038: :party0038:

Fantastic, what an inspiration, well done you clever thing! :553::happy096::wow:

Yay well done mere! Woop woop x

Back