Total Solution Mere's Diary

I can't stand salt, luckily neither can OH so we never add salt to anything

Supermarkets are tough, they are pumped with smells to entice you to buy stuff which can be really disorientating when you're not eating. I hate them at the mo

Hi Sage
I think that is how I felt, very disorientated especially since I am staying with my son at the moment so it was not my usual supermarket. Got a lecture from my son about not eating enough. Parent child role reversal! :D
Mere x

Take care Mere, you are so close to your goal. Feel better soon.

Have you had anything simular to the dizzy spell since Mere? Hope you are feeling tip top again! :) xx

How are you doing mere ?:)

Hi Marge ED and Angel
Thank you for asking. I felt sick and dizzy again yesterday while my hubby was driving us home. Checked my BP this morning and it is in the ideal category. I feel fine today and even went swimming this morning. I will be back in the gym tomorrow and will try to take it a bit easier than usual.
I bought myself two new sports bras as the boobs are shrinking Yay!
Mere x

Hi Mere, how r u feeling today hunny. oh i need sports bras as well,when i do star jumps my boobs come out of my bra LOL. Thank God that they r shrinking now. Good Luck for tomorrows gym session.

Hi Harry
I am fine today but very hungry. I am trying not to eat another pack and I have been drinking loads of water. I do not know what is up with my body today. It is almost as if I am trying to sabotage my own efforts. Think I will have to go to bed early. :D
Mere x

Good Night Mere, Hope you feel better tomorrow. Hugs on your way....

Thanks Harry and Mandy
Just off to bed now. If I drink any more water I will be running to the loo right through thr night!
Mere x

Maybe the swim hungered you mere :)
Sleep well.... till tomorrow :)

Morning Mere, Hope you are ok today :)

I agree with Marge it will probably be the swim. Hope you feel good today Mere :D xx

Hi ED Harry and Ali
I feel on top of the world today. I am just back from the gym did powerplate and kettlercise used up 660 cals but feel the benefit. Mabe I had just not done enough exercise last week when I was staying at my son's. I am just waiting on an order from Exante. I ordered the chocolate shakes at 65% off, it was such a good buy. I now have enough to last me for two months!
I gave my daughter one of the shakes yesterday, she is built like a stick insect so does not need to lose weight. She liked the banana shake but put a whole banana in it!! She said she could never in a month of Sundays stick to this type of diet.
Mere x

It just shows how strong willed we are and how desperate to change ourselves for the better!
We're doing good ladies :D

We certainly are !
Mere x

Glad you're back on form Mere :D

How many packs are you having when doing all that exercise? Keeping busy will really help take your mind off food does it?

I really need to start getting some more exercise in, in fact I've been making a point of getting out and walking round the park we live next to, while the weather has been dry and bright it's been great! I've even taken to taking a few slices of bread and feeding it to the ducks in the pond :eek: xx

Back